"Rabbb Se Hai Dua" Update for the 25th July 2023 Written Episode: Dua is persuaded to work for Haider by Hamida.


Gazal is instructed by Dua to taste the food before bringing it to Hamida. Gazal is told by Haider that no one in this home trusts him, therefore he can't accomplish much, and Haider then departs. Gazal consumes the food to demonstrate that there is nothing in it before asking Dua whether she may accept it at this time. Not at all, replies Dua; my mum would never consume the same foods as you did. Make her another plate. Dua requests that the servant accompany her while Gazal lays the plate, telling her to keep a watch on her so that she doesn't tamper with the food. Gazal asks Dua why.

Hamida receives food from Gazal, who also grinned at her. Hamida recalls how she attempted to kill her and queries whether or not she poisoned it. Gazal remains silent. Hamida snatches her up and threatens to murder her if she tries to kill her. Gazal backs away from her and declares, "I swear, I didn't mix anything in it." She starts to flee, but Hamida stops her and asks, "How did your back get hurt?" Why do you employ a kane? Gazal remembers Haider shoving her away. Your daughter-in-law is worse than you, Hamida chuckles and says Hina. She is urged to halt by Hina.

Gazal is shaken up by Hamida, who grips her. Gazal wants to go, but Hamida stops her and says, "Let me bless her," slapping her back several times while Gazal sobs in agony. Upon hearing Gazal sob, Dadi and Gulnaz giggle. Gulnaz advises her to murder that Gazal. Gazal should be punished for what she did to her daughter, Hamida warns her. She is urged to halt by Hina. Why didn't Hamida even bring you food when she said that she didn't even care about you? Hina claims to have prepared a lot of food for you. Hamida queries Hina, "Has she made you blind?" Hina accuses your daughter of being responsible for everything; she frequently acts inappropriately towards me and tries to separate us all.

We're all going to travel with her. Dua has always worked as a designer, but she just declined to participate in our upcoming bridal fashion week. She tells her everything and informs Hamida that although she and she can argue all they want, we both understand that our businesses shouldn't be harmed. We can quarrel as a family, but we shouldn't let our company crumble to dust. Your daughter is ready to destroy our firm, but I won't let that happen. Our businesses are our honour, and our employees have faith in us. You pretended to fix things with me in order to receive assistance, Hamida chuckles. 

Hina claims Dua must work for Haider and should leave the house if she is unable to assist us. It's my daughter's home, and this business is my husband's charitable contribution to your son, Hamida yells, therefore you have no right to evict my daughter from here. From there, she departs.



When Hina called me, she wanted me to come here and persuade you to work for the bridal fashion week so she may save her business and honour, Hamida says to Dua. I thought Hina wanted to make things right, but she is so self-centered, she adds, adding that at least she is aware of your potential.

I told you not to call her, but you didn't listen to me, Gazal says to Hina. I must consume her poison, according to Hina, and you must also prepare for it. I'll take any criticism, but I need to persuade Dua by utilising Hamida. My son cannot suffer as a result of this. She goes to speak with Hamida once more.

When Hina enters the living room, she overhears Hamida saying Dua, "I regret ever marrying you in this house; everyone here is fake and selfish." Although your mother-in-law is a moron, she is correct in saying that our enterprises are our honour and shouldn't be compromised by personal conflicts. Never forget what they did, but don't allow the company suffer because the employees rely on us as well. You should start working for Haider Designs because I want you to create designs. All are silent.


Post a Comment

0 Comments