27th May 2023 Written Episode Update for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Abhinav chooses to let Abhi remain at home.


Abhir wanted to come here because he was missing Kasauli and his friends, and we were returning because you are there, Bhai ji, because we want you to be a part of his life, Abhinav says at the beginning of the episode. One of them has motherly love, and the other has ego. According to Abhi, you ought to have informed me prior to having Abhir arrive because if I had known this would occur, I wouldn't have put the case on hold. Akshu challenges you, saying, "I was scared before because of Abhir's health, but I'm not scared now. Take him away and prove it to me." Challenge accepted, he declares. You believe he will forget about us and leave with Doc Man, she claims.

He claims that after he recovers, I'll tell him the truth and take him along. No one will leave, Abhi should stay with us, Abhir is our child, consider the impact on him, and you can stay here for a month, it's up to you, adds Abhinav. I'll stay put, says Abhi, and you should pay attention to me. I have pastries for you, says Abhir as he enters. Where is Neela, asks Abhinav. According to Abhir, she is speaking to a person outside. Abhir is raised by Akshu. You will remain here, according to Abhir. Ask your mother, Abhi replies "yes," for one month. Asks Akshu, Abhir. She nods while grinning.

Manjiri requests Abhi. He would be shackled to his job, claims Shefali. Manish calls and says he won't return home; he is alright, but what he is doing with Akshu and Abhinav is wrong. He is in Kasauli and plans to stay in their home for a month, which Abhir revealed to me over the phone. Given how fragile their relationship is, why didn't you intervene? She claims you ought to have intervened to stop them from stealing Abhir. You ought to have stopped Abhi, he claims. In their room, Akshu and Abhinav discuss something. He will call us awful parents, she claims, and he won't even feel bad about what you did.

Akshu doesn't want to share Abhir's affection, so why did she take him away, my son finally got to meet his kid after a long wait, and what could a father do in this circumstance, said Manjiri. He claims to be linked to me as well; but, while loving him more than a son, I now feel that Kairav is correct in his assessment of him. Akshu is furious. Are you talking about me, Abhi queries. It's a house, not a hotel, she continues, so take this. He expresses gratitude to her. Everyone had to go at this time, according to her. The loo door is shut by him. Slowly, she speaks. He claims that it is not being shut. She advises doing it lovingly.

He claims to be linked to me as well; but, while loving him more than a son, I now feel that Kairav is correct in his assessment of him. Akshu is furious. Are you talking about me, Abhi queries. It's a house, not a hotel, she continues, so take this. He expresses gratitude to her. Everyone had to go at this time, according to her. The loo door is shut by him. Slowly, she speaks. He claims that it is not being shut. She advises doing it lovingly. He claims that it is not listening like you. From the outside, she closes the door. If he is unable to join, she requests him not to damage anything. He claims that your habit is to break things. He kicks off the shower. Water is not present. He yells and informs her.

Keep the tap open, she advises; it will come. To impress Indradev, he asks if I should perform Tapasya or dance like an apsara. Try it and see, she says, and I'll get a bucket of water. He is very appreciative. She picks up the large bucket. Are you okay, he inquires. Yes, she answers. He steps outside to remove the pail from her hand while wearing the t-shirt. Coming and removing the bucket is Abhinav. Abhi arrives later for dinner. He is asked to have toast and fruit by Abhinav. It's Father's Day tomorrow, Fathers must discuss their careers, Fathers and children must create projects, will you join me, please let me know.

Yes, Abhinav answers. Abhir is asked by Akshu to take a bath. Ahir leaves. Abhi requests that I accompany Abhir to his school. Since I am Abhir's father, may I go in that capacity?


Akshu leaves the house to make jam. She claims that when I arrived here, I assumed everything would be good. Manish's video call reaches her. I was going to contact you, I've begun cooking jam and studying, Abhir and Abhinav can't wait to get back, and Abhi is doing okay, she replies.

He replies, "You are doing right; it's your and Abhinav's house; you can wish Abhi to not interfere in your life, and I'm with you in your decision. You have to keep your house and marriage at priority." He continues, "I always tried to understand Abhi when everyone was against him." Abhi, Manish came and told me about you; why did you go there?, asks Manjiri.

Says Abhi, "For my son." She warns that they will use this against you and that you should have stayed and fought the case. He claims that we shall see; my son is with me and is getting well. She advises not to think on anyone other than Abhir as two more people are present and joyful. She is urged not to worry by him.


Abhir is with Abhinav and Akshu. Abhir is sound asleep. They converse. She claims that because you are Abhir's father and have worked hard for your happiness, Abhi must do the same and must earn his position in Abhir's life; he cannot take your place. She also claims that because you and Abhi are extremely different—in fact, you are the most different—you should learn a few things from Abhi, including how to be obstinate and possessive.

Post a Comment

0 Comments