Update for the written episode of Faltu from May 8, 2023: Faltu warns Tanisha

'


Janardhan tells Ayaan not to worry at the beginning of the episode. The inspector demands that they vacate. It's getting late, Ayaan says. Take care, Kinshuk warns; we'll take care of it. Do not worry about me, adds Ayaan. They depart. Ayaan weeps with Faltu. She claims that I am powerless without you. Keep your patience and have fun, he advises, for you are a born leader. I'll practice when you come out, she replies. We won't abandon cricket for anyone, he asserts, so you must no matter what happens to me, become precious. She sobs. He gives the go-ahead. She goes.


 He sobs as he sits. Tanu is given food by Sid. Tanu notices Ayaan's photo. Kanika shows up. She hasn't eaten anything yet, according to Sid. Kanika requests food from Tanu. Please take a bite, she requests. Tanu argues that Ayaan would go hungry in jail, therefore no, mum. She is asked to eat by Kanika and Sid.

Tanu responds, "No, Faltu wouldn't have eaten anything, so how can't I eat?" Tanu went to meet Ayaan; if he finds out I've eaten, he'll feel awful; I want to prove to him that my love for him is genuine; Faltu's display of affection will be exposed; I'll get Ayaan out of jail and send Faltu away. According to Sid, I don't believe Faltu will consent to leave Ayaan. Tanu says she will concur, so I won't eat anything till then. Kanika requests that Sid look after Tanu. She is urged to relax by Sid. He claims that Ayaan's family is looking for legal representation. I have no doubt that they will succeed. Everyone returns home. Janardhan orders everyone to dial in. He becomes irate. Savita and Dadi inquire about it. Tanu and Sid arrive. Sid and Tanu will have dinner separately since Janardhan claims that we are no longer a single family.

an independent kitchen. You're upset, we can't decide, and you forget what Kanika told you about the house, according to Faltu. Savita and Harsh enquire as to what is wrong. According to Janardhan, I allegedly stole money from Kanika and mortgaged this home. You didn't tell us about it, according to Savita. You ought to have asked us, according to Dadi. According to him, I didn't mean to disturb you; instead, I wanted to protect the family from any problems, so I remained silent and listened to them. Kanika had previously threatened to evict everyone from the house, but now I'm not afraid of her; if doing so makes her happy, then we will leave the house. 

Faltu urges calm because it is our home and asks, "How will we go?" and "If Ayaan knows that we are homeless, what will he go through?" He also says, "Don't lose heart; listen to me; bad can get strong, but good always triumphs." If Kanika drives us out, Dadi wonders where we'll go.


Ayaan is hauled to court in the morning. Both the press and his family are bothering him. After being startled, Ayaan snatches the police officer's rifle. He apologises and says, "I can't see my family being insulted." He murders himself. Savita yells "Ayaan" and collapses. After having this nightmare, Faltu awakens. She declares that she would stop at nothing to ensure that this family is taken care of.

Going to Tanu is she. Tanu remarks, "You are so self-centered to watch him suffer. I'm feeling bad seeing Ayaan." Faltu reads her letter, in which she states that she is leaving Ayaan's life and home. Tanu grins and gives her a hug. Faltu withholds the letter. I'll give it to you, but only if you'll spare Ayaan and his family, she says. Tanu responds, "Of course, I'm eager to free Ayaan, and once you leave, everyone will be happy. Please hand me this letter." The note is torn by Faltu. Tanu queries what you did. Faltu claims that his true happiness is with me and that I would never leave him. He also claims that you are threatening to kick us out and that Ayaan will never forgive you if Janardhan decides to leave the house.


Faltu cautions her to use caution. Tanu gets irate. O Palanhaare by Faltu is being sung in the morning. Everyone attends aarti. The aarti is given to them by Faltu. Kanika chastises Faltu for waking Tanu up. Are you not humiliated to perform this drama while Ayaan is in jail, she queries. Tanu claims Faltu must act in this drama because, due to her egotism, she won't grow in stature in Janardhan and Savita's eyes. I don't have time to squander, Faltu says; let's meet in court right away. Yes, Tanu says; kindly locate an attorney for Ayaan. We have a lawyer, Faltu claims. Kinshuk claims we have a lawyer, but he is suddenly silent. Everybody frets. Sid grinned.


Post a Comment

0 Comments