Updated written episode for Keh Doon Tumhein, November 5, 2023: Developer looks for Bittu

Keh Doon Tumhein


Dev asks everyone to locate the phone at the beginning of the episode. He is concerned. Ritu's phone is turned off by Vikrant. In the automobile, he sits. Is everything going well? Will anyone end up with Puru, Kirti queries. He continues, "Don't worry, I've fixed the spy cam in Puru's bag and locket, see. He can't do anything in the police station." Thanking Vikrant, she views the live footage from the camera. Puru and Dev converse. I'm hungry, he says.

Dev hands him the box of Tiffin. I have to use the loo, so please take me there first', says Puru. Angry, Dev chastises him. Puru sobs as she feels afraid. Why is Puru crying, wonders Kirti. Puru replies, 'You are turning into a nasty Papa, yet mumma never chastised me. Kirti says that we must take action. Relax, Puru needs to realise that Dev isn't a decent father. Vikrant adds, acknowledging that it's difficult to see Puru crying. With a chocolate, he gives her. Dark chocolate, she claims, is her favourite kind.

Made by Madhuri, papad. Dadi claims you haven't learned anything up to this point. She explains that Kirti wanted Puru to stay away from Dev and asks why she brought Puru to Dev today. Madhuri asserts that Dev is dangerous while appearing to be a nice father. Kirti, on the other hand, is acting sensibly and is clever enough to have brought Puru to Dev in order to make him understand the importance of being a parent. Dadi adds, "I know what you mean, but what's next?" Madhuri claims Puru will discover his dad is a huge liar and that Dev's truth will come to light. Indeed, Dadi says, "Why aren't you so smart? Take a lesson from Kirti."

Vikrant believes Puru is informing Dev about me. Puru informs Dev that Bittu is imprisoned in Vikrant's home. After giving him some lunch, Dev asks him to elaborate. I'm not sure if this is true or not, he thinks. You consume the meal, he says. Calling Kirti. He says, "Come and pick Puru; I have an urgent work."

If you can't handle him, why did you create the drama, she queries. If she cares, he asks her to take Puru. He goes out. Kirti says he wants me to come help him choose Puru. Puru will go with us, Kirti says. I'm sorry, I have a board meeting. Please choose Puru, and I'll just show up, says Vikrant. She leaves. He claims that when Puru told Dev anything, Dev took off. He goes with Dev.

Vikrant's automobile is cut off by a motorbike rider. Helping the man is Vikrant. He leaves late. He bolts for his home. Madhuri and Neha dispute. Madhuri asks her to work or study hard. I'm working, Neha claims. Madhuri reprimands her. Neha displays a social media profile of someone who makes six lakhs a month, saying, "This is the power of social media; I will soon become famous and earn a lot of money too." Madhuri says all right, I'll help you, just make videos every day. She is given an embrace by Neha. Dev gets to Vikrant's residence. His bike is concealed. Via a window, he gets inside the house. He examines the home. There's a Vikrant coming.Dev notices the door is locked. After obtaining the keys, he opens. He enters and points the gun.

For Shreyas, Madhuri gets tea. I knew you would make us proud, she continues, adding that you passed the entrance exam. We can't afford it, Shreyas claims, because it's a large college with expensive fees. "Don't worry, I'll take action; we can't let this opportunity slip away." When Kirti got married, she got to keep the jewellery she had saved. We will save money for Kirti later, she continues, if we sell this and pay the college expenses. Saying no, he replies, "I have to fulfil my obligation to her; I can't sell her bangles; I'll work a part-time job; I can't let myself fall behind." She is happy. Inside the room, Dev looks. Not that he sees Bittu. The plate and rope are maintained there, as he can see.

Coming home is Vikrant. What occurred, and why are you in such a rush, Shreyas queries. Silently, Vikrant says, "I believe I left the gas on," "There's no issue," "Go." Vikrant walks inside the home. Dev quietly departs the area. Door locked, he says. He keeps seeing Vikrant hidden.


Post a Comment

0 Comments