the renown of Sasural Simar Ka 2 Dolphin Dubey discusses the difficulties and rewards of homeschooling her young child.

 Fame of Sasural Simar Ka 2 Dolphin Dubey discusses the joys and difficulties of raising her child alone.




In a recent interview, Kamakshi Dubey's mother Dolphin spoke about the difficulties and rewards of raising her daughter alone. Kamakshi is 14 years old. Despite the complexity of their circumstance, she highlights the unwavering support and understanding she receives from her daughter. Dolphin and her husband divorced in 2016 and since then, she has lived alone.

The Sasural Simar Ka 2 actress shares why she made the decision to end their relationship: "There were problems, and we were never on the same page. I didn't want my daughter to grow up in a hostile or uncomfortable relationship because it existed between us. I decided to continue so I did. I'm posting this now because I think many individuals are in similar circumstances but might lack the bravery to take the same action.

www.sentrypc.com Although making the choice was obviously difficult, Dolphin persisted in her resolve after she had done so. It wasn't a simple path, but I emotionally prepared myself for the sake of my child, she reflects. When we parted ways, she was just seven years old. I explained the matter to her as she grew older, and now she understands it. Today, our friendship is quite close. My kid is the one person I confide even the smallest of concerns in, and she never criticises my choices.

Dolphin, who will soon make an appearance in the upcoming television series "Kyunki Saas Maa Bahu Beti Hoti Hai," had started divorce proceedings, but the process had difficulties. She explains, "We had started the divorce process, but it had to be postponed since I developed a heart condition in 2018. The pandemic later caused a hiccup when I was feeling better. The divorce case will likely reopen soon, I hope.


www.sentrypc.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments