The principal role in Naagin Season 7 may be played by Daisy Shah.


Daisy Shah is planning to continue in the television business for a while after her impending appearance on Khatron Ke Khiladi's 13th season. According to rumours, the actress is in negotiations to become the lead in Naagin's seventh season. Yes, you read that correctly. Daisy will probably play a naagin in the upcoming installment of this spooky thriller series.

Yes, we are in talks with Daisy and hope to close the deal shortly, a source connected to the show told. The actress and the producers are excited to work together on this project. The remaining members of the cast are now being finalised.

Daisy previously discussed her decision to enter the television industry in an interview. I don't feel the need to justify my decision to take part in a reality show to anyone, the Jai Ho actor said. I wanted to be a part of Khatron Ke Khiladi because it gives me the opportunity to push myself and learn new talents. It also gives me access to a bigger audience that I can interact with. The experience will most critically assist me be ready for a project I'll start by the end of this year.

Daisy said when asked if she would be open to working on a fictional television programme, "I am not inclined towards the saas-bahu type of drama at all. I tend to avoid such dramatic scenarios because they are not my cup of tea.


Post a Comment

0 Comments