Following "Break Ke Baad," Imran Khan recalls having a pessimistic outlook on everything. I gave the hurtful voices a lot of attention.


The actor Imran Khan has acknowledged his error in focusing solely on the harsh criticism he received for his 2010 film "Break Ke Baad," which he stopped performing in 2015. He has since hinted at making a comeback to films.


The actor explained his motivation for looking back on old work and claimed that he is trying to change his relationship with his films.

Imran, who most recently appeared on screen in the 2018 film "Katti Batti" alongside Kangana Ranaut, posted the following on Instagram stories: "If you are asking why I'm digging up the past so much... it's because I'm reshaping my relationship with my films. I want to be clear that I'm not criticising anyone for anything; all opinions are valid, and it's normal that not everyone will like the same things.

I could only see things negatively at the moment, which was unfortunate. In light of that, here is how I recall Break ke Baad.

The film, which also stars Deepika Padukone, received some harsh remarks from Imran Khan after that.

That was back then, he noted.


He shared glowing testimonials and stated: "And here's where I acknowledge my error: I paid so much regard to the voices that harmed...same, I've never regarded the sounds of love. Such a fool. I'm not going to make that error again. I want to thank you all for changing my outlook.

Imran Khan also released a few sneak peeks from the romantic comedy, which was primarily filmed in Mauritius and was directed by Danish Aslam.

Imran Khan stated: "I travelled to Mauritius in the summer of 2010 to film 'Break ke Baad'. We ate a lot of seafood, drank some robust Mauritian rum, and made some lifelong friends while swimming every day. It was awesome. We reportedly made a movie in addition to all the celebrations.

I've always held a special spot in my heart for this one because I had so much fun creating it. Many of the behind-the-scenes photos aren't available to you because doing so could violate some people's modesty. but this is a peek.



You may like this:




Post a Comment

0 Comments