Written episode update for November 5, 2023, of Baatein Kuch Ankahee Si Vandu breaks

 

Baatein Kuch Ankahee


Vandu sobs as she remembers everything at the beginning of the episode. Vijay arrives and looks at her. He sobs. He grasps her. Saying, "Vaibhav and me...," I get it, he says. She says, "I feel like I've been shoved down a really dark, tunnel; I can't see anything." Hugging her, he comforts her. He tells me that one day I will remember that the tunnel must end and that morning must come. You finished the bad on the auspicious day; forget about it now, concentrate on what will happen next, and never give up. Kunal adds that if you don't rise up and become strong, the suffering would break you.Tara arrives and begs Vandu not to cry. She dabs away Vandu's tears. She hands over the teddy bear and adds, "Hold on tight, everything will work out."

Tara and the bear are hugged by Vandu. Vaibhav was supposed to wed Mrunal, according to Inder. How can someone act so cheaply, Sonia wonders? Poor Vandu, Inder wonders how he could be so naïve and foolish. Sonia claims that Kunal experienced the same thing; poor Kunal, he was unaware of our romance. Vandu tries to go to sleep. She moves to stand. I'm here with you, Vijay says, so don't worry. I came to see you because I knew you would remain hurt; you sleep, and I'll stay awake. No, I'm alright, you go to bed, she replies. He says tomorrow will provide a fresh morning, and we'll decide where to go. He begins to sing "Main leke chalun." He turns her out. Sonia and Inder quarrel about Kunal. He claims you regret it and you are feeling horrible for Kunal.

She replies that since we also mistreated Kunal, we have no right to accuse Vaibhav and Mrunal of being wrong. For the sake of Kunal, he claims, you are fighting me. I feel horrible about Vandu, she replies. According to him, you would feel awful for Kunal too. If you so choose, you may return to him; your daughter is already there, your divorce never happened, and you can live happily ever after. Infuriated, he walks off. When Kunal looks up, Vandu is sobbing while sitting on the steps. He gives her a greeting. When we shouldn't run, but rather stop, he says, I was about to jog, but I spotted you and stopped. He gives her an explanation. 

He claims that I used to sit like this and cry a lot when something similar happened to me, that it's not your fault, that you shouldn't waste your life on someone, that days will pass, and that you should continue to think about the person who deceived you. I'm not saying that I've overcome my pain; it's tough, but I'm trying. Is it easy, she wonders? 

He says, "No, that's really difficult. Did I ask you to sing, dance, and be happy? No, shout, scream, show your grief, let the wound burst and then heal, empty yourself, then move on. Don't wait for someone to come and hold your hand; become your own support; it's your life; these are your decisions; help yourself; if you don't, no one will help you and you won't need anyone's help." Ball is thrown by him. It gets to her. Consider it your happiness, he advises, and grasp on to it firmly so that no one can take it from you. He moves on. The play Sunn Re Masafir


Post a Comment

0 Comments