First June 2023 Written Episode Update for Main Hoon Aparajita: Mohini fires a shot at Akshay.


We all saw Niya, so she is our daughter-in-law; either send her with us or cancel this relationship, Ashmit informs Akshay. They all witness Kabir removing Mohini. We are being disparaged in society, Dadi informs Aparajita, so pay attention to Ashmit and send Niya with Arjun. But, according to Aparajita, he wed Disha. Do you wish to damage our family's reputation, according to Dadi, if that is what you believe? What is Akshay's decision, Ashmit queries? Niya and Arjun also visit there. Arjun advises that we also inquire about Niya's choice. 

Niya apologizes to Ashmit and says, "I'm sorry, but I can't go with you. I don't want to replace Disha in Arjun's life. They both love each other." What if you brought pheras with him, asks Ashmit? next, what? Niya claims that I don't recall and that I won't leave till Disha is awake. I am aware that I only married Disha, Arjun informs Ashmit. I can apply sindoor to her once more if you believe I didn't marry her. Mohini is brought there by Kabir along with a cop. Niya is told by Mohini not to pay attention to them because she married Arjun, had pheras with him, and should follow him. 

The police officer is taken prisoner by Mohini after she steals her gun. Mohini orders everyone to stay away from her as Kabir puts his rifle down and warns them not to make any mistakes. Akshay requests that Mohini put an end to this madness. I'm leaving, and nobody can stop me, according to Mohini. You can't go like this, Aparajita says. Mohini aims a rifle at her and declares, "I'll finish you today, I'll finish this chapter." All are silent. Akshay drags Mohini away just before she is going to shoot Aparajita, but he is then shot. Everyone is startled and rushes to him. Mohini freaks out. As everyone cries for Akshay, Aparajita observes him bleeding to death. From there, Mohini tries to flee.

Akshay is assured by Aparajita that nothing bad will happen to him. Dadi receives an apology from Akshay, who claims that he wasn't a decent son or spouse. He requests that Disha and Niya be treated fairly by Aparajita. Please stay awake, Aparajita begs as she cries out for an ambulance. Arjun makes a hospital call.

Also Read: How To Easily Get Mirror Shiny Hair

Akshay is taken to the medical facility. Nothing will happen to you, says Aparajita, since I have forgiven you. He is brought to OT. When Aparajita sobs and declares, "I'm not angry with him," Chhavi comforts her. They all wait until the doctor arrives and informs them that he was saved but entered a coma. We don't know when he will wake up because of the extensive bleeding, but the family's prayers may be able to revive him. Can I meet Aparajita? He claims that our faith would bring him back. After some time, the doctor says you can bring him home. He then continues. Everyone is sobbing for Akshay.

Akshay is returned to the residence. Dadi begs Akshay's forgiveness while crying. Aparajita tries to speak, but Dadi interrupts her, saying that she provoked Mohini, who attempted to shoot her, and that Akshay intervened to save her. Aparajita sobs and claims she is to blame for everything. I'll fight God for him, pray for him, and bring him back. Niya sobs while comforting Aparajita.She apologizes profusely and claims that this is all my fault. The fact that I am now alone may have been avoided if I had listened to Mohini. Don't say that, advises Aparajita; your family is with you, and I will uphold the law alongside you and Disha. She claims that bidai will take place once Akshay awakens. I'll speak with Ashmit.


Post a Comment

0 Comments