Update for the Pandya Store written episode from May 8, 2023: Prerna and Shivank are asked to leave by Suman.



You think I'll believe your drama, Krish says at the beginning of the episode. A dizzy-looking Shweta collapses into his arms. Dhara claims that her drama began. Shweta can never be our bahu; our bahu is Prerna, she tells Raavi. Raavi inquires as to how things will proceed if Shweta is expecting. Dhara claims to be acting in a play. If it's true, Raavi asks, how will you separate Krish and Shweta? She claims that you made Shiva and I get married. Yes, I did apologise to you, Dhara adds. I did it to preserve your life. You did us good, Raavi says, and I understood what she was saying.

She claims that Dev only served as a conduit through which she could communicate with Shiva; she expresses gratitude to him for bringing Shiva into her life and informs him that Prerna and Krish require the same treatment. According to Dhara, Shweta has ruined his life. According to Raavi, Shweta remarried him, therefore perhaps Shweta is predestined for him. they fight. Shiva is in this state as a result of our conflict with Shweta, Shiva doesn't recognise Mittu and I, therefore we should end this, she says, adding that if Krish removes Shweta, the baby will also travel on highways, which we won't enjoy and about which we should contemplate. 

What should I do, Dhara asks Should I surrender to her? No way, says Raavi, win her over with love. Dhara remarks that Prerna's life has been destroyed. I am aware of her suffering, but this is life, adds Raavi. She leaves. Don't do this, Dhara sobs, it's not Prerna's fault. For Shweta, Raavi takes the fruits. I'm sorry, Shweta says, but I don't feel like eating anything. Prerna, I'm delighted you came here, says Suman. Shivank approaches and observes. Suman claims that since Shivank is the son of this house, you are also its bahu. Prerna sobs. 

Shivank grinning. Suman claims that your marriage to Shivank was unusual; therefore, I will encourage you to maintain your union and continue your life. Everybody is in awe As there are pregnancy-related issues, Shweta says, "Krish, take me to my room. We need to decide who will sleep on which side of the bed." She also adds, "You need to take care of me." Prerna is seen. Shweta travels with Rishita. Suman invites Dhara to visit and speak with her. When Shweta sees her room, she beams. Prerna won't go further with Shivank, claims Dhara. Suman questions her decision to return home when her parents would have gone to arrange a place for her. Prerna sobs. Are you okay, Shivank queries. He begins to behave. He claims that although Rimjhim urged him to "forget her," she urged him to "move on with you." She chastises him and tells him to stay inside.

As there are pregnancy-related issues, Shweta says, "Krish, take me to my room. We need to decide who will sleep on which side of the bed." She also adds, "You need to take care of me." Prerna is seen. Shweta travels with Rishita. Suman invites Dhara to visit and speak with her. When Shweta sees her room, she beams. Prerna won't go further with Shivank, claims Dhara. Suman questions her decision to return home when her parents would have gone to arrange a place for her. Prerna sobs. Are you okay, Shivank queries. He begins to behave. 

He claims that although Rimjhim urged him to "forget her," she urged him to "move on with you." She chastises him and tells him to respect his bounds. She claims that if Krish is with Shweta, I don't want this baby. Shweta feels that the space is quite tranquil. You won't be here for long, according to Krish. Baby is asking you not to say this, she claims. Dhara is questioned by Suman about Prerna. Prerna claims that since it is Krish's child and he has a right to know that I am pregnant, I am here for him and will take care of this before leaving for Canada. Raavi approaches, and he assumes she has heard everything.



He asks, "It's your baby; why do you want to beat the baby?" I reply, "No, I'm not going to allow this." Krish urges an end to the drama. Rishita is tasked with getting Shweta's blood tested, uncovering the truth, and getting her away. Get Shweta's test done, Suman commands. Dhara responds, "Yes, I'll do it." If Shweta is truly pregnant or if this is just her ploy, Shivank advises you to confirm it. He believes I must take this action to stop Shweta. Once Shweta's truth is revealed, he continues, you can do whatever you want.


Post a Comment

0 Comments