Update for the May 20, 2023, written episode of Main Hoon Aparajita: During the haldi ritual, Aparajita tries to control Mohini.




 Scene 1

Kalpana praises Aparajita for bringing Shubh to her. She phones Akshay and requests that he return. Aparajita is informed that she became concerned for Shubh and despatched Akshay to the airport to stop Mohini. I then contacted him back, she says.

Infuriated, Mohini threatens to set Aparajita's life on fire. In order to reclaim Akshay, I would destroy everything in her life.

Aparajita informs Kalpana that I warned Mohini not to visit my family and that she is no longer welcome in this home. Akshay arrives and queries how Shubh is doing. Kalpana nods and then takes over with Shubh. Aparajita tries to flee but is met with Akshay's question: "What are you thinking?" Why did you go there by yourself and not tell me? You could have told me if something were to happen to you. What would I say to my children? Why didn't you tell me about it? Aparajita claims that you also kept Shubh's parentage a secret. Akshay averts his gaze.

He explains to her that after her husband was compelled to get remarried and Mohini became pregnant with Shubh, she consented to give Kalpana her son. This caused Kalpana to become distraught. I assumed Mohini was doing all of this for my family and never considered that she was doing it to burden me with her favours. By means of Kalpana and Shubh, she blackmailed me. I continued to comply with her requests since I was in her good graces. Shubh is not Kalpana's son, he claims, and she didn't want anyone to know that. Aparajita advises Mohini to notify the police that Shubh is her son. Kalpana's mother-in-law won't tolerate that, claims Akshay. She must be prevented from bringing forth


 Scene 2

Aparajita performs aarti and distributes parsad to everyone in the morning, but everyone is perplexed since it is something else. Aparajita claims that Mohini will try to ruin haldi, so we will guard it until it is applied to Disha. She hands them earphones anAs the haldi ceremony begins, Kabir, who is on duty to protect the home, orders his troops to keep an eye out for Mohini. When Sunita arrives, Dadi informs him that she is Kalpana's in-law. Seeing her makes Kalpana anxious. You've lost weight, Sunita tells Shubh when she meets him. She ignores Kalpana as she extends a greeting.

Disha is invited to the ceremony by Chhavi. While grinning at Chhavi, Kabir runs into Arjun. Disha and Chhavi make fun of them.

d tells them they must communicate about everything. She believes we are prepared for Mohini.

Mohini instructs the lawyer to prepare her for the confrontation with Aparajita.

The haldi ceremony is initiated by Aparajita, who also applies haldi on Disha and Arjun. Chhavi makes a hint at her and then moves on. When Aparajita first sees Sunita, she questions why Shubh seems worn down. Kalpana observes. Shubh is asked to go play by Aparajita. Shubh, according to Sunita, is just like his father.

When Mohini approaches Aparajita's home, Kabir stops her. I won't travel without my kid Shubh, according to Mohini. She displays the court documents. Akshay receives a call from Kabir asking him to meet Mohini outside. Who is he to stop them, wonders Manish? I am ACP Kabir, he claims. Mohini is outside, so you may stay put, and I'll go deal with her, Akshay informs Aparajita. Aparajita promises to accompany you. Kabir is informed by Mohini that she is unstoppable. I'm here to pick up my son legally. There, Akshay and Aparajita arrive. Shubh is her kid, according to the lawyer, and we have all the paperwork. They can enter as Akshay says they are our guests. Mohini is taken aback. Sunita arrives



Also Read: https://www.skyexfashion.in


Post a Comment

0 Comments