Written episode update for Pandya Store, November 5, 2023: Natasha decides to establish her innocence

 

Pandya Store

"It's enough, Dhawal, you won't tell her anything," Amrish says at the beginning of the episode. Dhawal claims to have a great heart, to be standing by you, to have stopped your arrest, and to be ashamed of you because you have accomplished a lot since arriving. He also questions how you can treat Golu this way when he was sitting in the centre of live wires. Amba queries what. It shocks everyone. Yes, Golu replies. I was sitting in the centre of the wires when Natasha and Dhawal arrived to help me. Natasha's hand got burned by the wire, though. Amrish questions whether Natasha actually saved Golu. I can't do this with Golu; my upbringing wasn't like that; will I use a child? Don't you believe me, Natasha replies.

She begs for everyone's faith. "I can never imagine doing this with Golu," she says, adding, "I was with you all day, and I was tense for Golu." Hetal drives Natasha out. Natasha sobs and says, "How can I prove that I'm innocent and that Golu wasn't kidnapped?" Crying, she sits. Amba says enough, show the evidence if you have any. Natasha states, "I swear on Somnath that I did not do anything, that I did not lie, and if I had made the plan, then I would have for the proof."

I took no action. Amrish replies, "I'll go; I have a meeting. Hetal, watch out for Golu; if something had happened to Golu, I would have perished." He is asked not to say that by Hetal. When Amrish leaves, he believes that Natasha is being taught a lesson through an illusion, but in reality, the kidnapper is still at large.

Bhaven and Chirag depart for work as well. Natasha sobs and asks how she will demonstrate her innocence. Says Chiku, her phone isn't here. We need to let your family know, he asks Esha, did you become conscious? "No need, I have no one," she replies. There would be someone, he claims. No, she replies, I'm an orphan. Natasha retires to her room and sobs as she remembers everything. That's the number she calls. I won't leave her, she claims, blocking my number. Chiku replies it's alright, I'm an orphan too, it's not a problem, weak people cry, you are enough for yourself.

A doctor shows up and gives him the medication. Chiku claims that she was brought here for the good of humanity, so please treat her properly and use the money for the medication. He departs. Did Natasha truly place me there, Golu queries. Don't mention this, advises Hetal. I can't believe all this, Dolly adds, adding that Natasha fled in wrath. I hope everything works out, Hetal says. I'm going to be kicked out of the house, according to Amba. Chabeli is invited to accompany her. Dolly responds, 'I don't think Natasha can do this, she thinks a much about your wishes, yet she saved Pranali and myself. 

Yes, Hetal responds, but even if we think Natasha is being set up, you've seen how innocent she is; perhaps she was just trying to get me to dance? That girl's number is on her call list. As Amba hears them, she declares, "My plan has succeeded; everyone doubts Natasha." She laughs.


Natasha visits the station of police. She argues that leaving that girl wasn't the correct decision, that she is lying, that she has blocked my number, and that she can't insult me by lying. Call her here.

The inspector chastises her. She says, "Look, we can't help you; that girl came to surrender and we took you to your house; Amrish has forgiven her and we have closed the case; go now." If anyone sees you here, she warns, "Amrish will get insulted." Chiku considers Esha. He returns home. Suman receives the meal. Chiku adds, "Give me some khichdi in a tiffin; everyone is going to eat it."

Why are you attending school, Suman queries. No, he replies; a patient has been admitted to the hospital. Who is it, please tell me, don't run away from me, Chutki? Natasha is en route. She chases the NGO girl after spotting her. Dhawal contemplates Natasha. Shaking from the fall, he yells, "Why Natasha?" Natasha endeavours to apprehend that girl.

Post a Comment

0 Comments