Update for the written episode of Faltu from July 16, 2023: Faltu meets Neil


Faltu enters the home to reprimand the occupants as the episode opens. The girl makes fun of her. Faltu challenges and declares, "Lights went out, now have a party." The girl predicts that Neil will enter the party right now because it has just started. Faltu observes Neil dancing. Sirk ek baar kiya to...plays... Music is halted by Faltu. Neil observes Faltu. Tanu moves to music in her room. Sid is present. 

I'm glad that Ayaan is back, she says, because he now knows the truth about Faltu. I'll help him recover from this trauma and take care of business. Sid declares, "I trust you, and I'll get to work." She says I'll take care of the work at home, get ready, talk to Charan, and then come. She leaves. He ponders.

She promises to send Charan to the village. Upon meeting Faltu, Neil chuckles at her name. He claims that you mean useless, but you can't be useless because you're cute and your clothing are unique. This is a fantastic method to catch my attention, and I'll get good, branded clothes for you. He presents a dress to her. She hurls the clothing. I'm from a good house, she claims. Laughs, Neil. The girls chuckle. Tell me, Neil says, "What are you doing at my party." She hurls rubbish his way. He is surprised. On call, Jamuna and Charan converse. Tanu appears. Against Ayaan, she fills his ears.

She advises that after having Faltu sign the divorce papers, you can return to your village. In order to avoid interfering with their lives, Charan advises that you maintain your composure until Faltu returns. Tanu asserts that because Ayaan and Faltu have already made their decisions, there is no need in dragging this out any further. Why are you interested in their divorce, he queries.

Faltu claims that while I was relaxing outside, you welcomed me inside and dumped trash on me. How did you like it? He claims that I enjoyed it and that I enjoy wild animals. Say apologies and put the situation behind you, she advises. I know you came to enjoy the party, and this trash was an excuse, so it's okay. Enjoy the party, and until then, music, he says. She claims that unless you apologise, the party won't begin. He connects the music player. She grabs a rod and destroys the audio equipment. They clash.

One may hear the police siren. The females flee. Faltu is asked to move by Neil. She inquires as to what is going on. Tanu adds, "Do whatever you want. I want to finish my work. I'm happy with Sid. I was attempting to put an end to their misunderstandings." She leaves. Faltu, say Charan, simply return and tell everyone the truth. Faltu claims I didn't perform any improper labour. Come with me, Neil says, and I'll explain the police. She chastises him.

He claims that Dada ji is upset about my celebrations. You are spoiled, she claims. He claims that I come from a decent family also. We can see that, she claims. He collapses. Ayaan considers Faltu. His hand hurts. Tanu shows up and expresses concern. He invites her to go. Faltu orders Neil to stop laughing and stand up. She examines him. She makes an effort to assist Neil. She advises that we transport him to the hospital. The man approaches Neil and says, "I don't want to become involved in this situation; nowadays, thieves are cunning; you can loot me on the way. He leaves.


Post a Comment

0 Comments