Garv punishes Chintu in the Titli 16th July 2023 Written Episode Update.


Chintu accepts responsibility to open the episode. Paresh becomes upset. Titli interrupts him. She is asked to vow by Chintu not to tell her father the truth. Paresh reprimands Chintu. According to Titli, I fixed the dupatta. I didn't offer Koel a ruined dupatta, she claims. Koel and Baa dispute. Garv claims Koel is unreliable. Taking the dupatta, Titli declares, "I have fixed this." Koel notices the name of the family males embroidered and written on the dupatta. Everyone grinned. Koel enjoys it. According to Titli, I have a connection to Garv and the family, and I swear that this connection is important to me. They beam.

How wonderful, says Monica, Garv's selection is the greatest. Garv grinned. No question, according to Maina. Dada ji remarks, "I don't remember how this dupatta looked before, but it's lovely now. Bless you." To begin the mehendi ceremony, Maina asks Koel. Not you, says Garv. Chintu queries what took place. Garv shoves him and yells, "You're not coming." Titli queries what. Garv claims that Titli and Koel were insulted; you could have accepted this earlier; I am concerned for Titli and Koel's respect; as a result, you won't be attending any wedding events going forward. Chintu sobs. My brother, according to Titli. 

Yes, even back then, Garv did this; he chose to remain silent; it was a mistake; believe me, I would have acted the same way towards any member of my family; I'm doing this for Koel and your respect, Titli. Manikant jeers. Garv challenges. Stop it right away, Baa warns. The mahurat is ending, so do what Garv advises. Jaishri inquires as to how I am to proceed without Chintu. According to Alpa, there won't be any commotion. Chintu's hand is in Titli's. He cries as he nods to her. Titli receives mehendi from Garv. Dhrishti jeers at Chintu. You're feeling lousy, right, Dhara asks as she goes to grab a mehendi cone for Chintu. 

Yes, I'll do anything to make Titli happy, he responds. She claims Garv became angry because he loves Titli. Can you create a butterfly on my palm, he requests. Yes, she answers. She succeeds. He requests that she write Didi. She's the author. Garv draws a butterfly and instructs the writer to use his name. The mehendi artist is reprimanded by him and told to leave. On Titli's hand, he inscribes his name. He replies that you are concerned for everyone else's happiness but not for mine. He leaves. She begs and weeps.

The Garv family returns home. They talk about Chintu's behaviour. Manikant claims that I am at the end of my patience and won't pardon them again. Then, Alpa advises, dissolve the union. It's a wonderful day, Maina comments. Garv, according to Monica, erred by disciplining Chintu. It was incorrect, claims Koel. If my in-laws prevented Garv from attending my wedding, says Monica. Manikant claims that because he is my son, he will never make a mistake and that he knows how to make others pay for their errors. He leaves. According to Alpa, Monica is claiming that Garv is at fault for ending her marriage. She debates Koel.

Koel goes to speak with Garv. She claims Chintu committed a sin, but since he is Titli's brother, it is impossible to prevent him from attending the wedding. I can't afford any drama, Garv claims; he's immature. Jaishri wishes everything would go smoothly. Hiral and Titli are at odds. According to Titli, Chintu will attend my wedding, and I'll speak with Garv. Garv predicts that I won't alter my choice. Paresh begs his family to keep him safe. Chintu is my brother, not Titli's, according to Hiral. Titli claims that he is my brother, so I am keeping quiet. According to Chintu, blaming Titli won't change the truth.

Paresh departs. On call, Garv speaks with Titli. She believes that if you discover the truth and dismiss Hiral from his position, my family's issues will only worsen. Are you prepared for bidaai? He inquires as to what transpired. She claims that I feel as though I have been cut off from everyone; Chintu has always guarded me; he used to fight everyone for my benefit; he isn't a part of my marriage; and we have split up. She weeps.

Angered, Garv declares that we'll talk tomorrow. Paresh and Jaishri are worried. Marriage, so the saying goes, should be happy. Don't mind, Garv, Bhakti says; how can he make such a decision; it's wrong. Titli claims that she wanted to inform him but Baa stopped her. If she had told him that Hiral did that, he would have dismissed Hiral, so what should she do?


Post a Comment

0 Comments