Ayaan returns home in the written episode of Faltu on May 27, 2023.


Ayaan receives a clean bill of health from the court at the opening of the episode. Kanika cannot leave the city, according to the judge, until the investigations are finished. But our tickets are reserved, explains Kanika. You need to cancel the tickets, he says. Mittal's grin. Ayaan embraces Faltu. He rushes over to hug Janardhan. Everyone is joyful and gives Ayaan hugs. Tanu dissuades Faltu. Faltu claims, "I knew you had the proof hidden in a car, then I found out about it." She remembers receiving a call and hurriedly traveling to a location to meet Brijbhushan. 

She questions Brij about the evidence when they first meet. He rejects it. She displays the CCTV footage and requests to know the location of the car so that she may give the police the video. I can't forget the favours Kanika has done for me, he continues, apologising. He discusses the car with her. Faltu and her companions visit the area and locate the vehicle.

End of FB. Faltu asserts that while you gave it your best effort and that he will liberate Ayaan, it is now your turn to serve time in jail. Sid believes I sent Faltu Brij's address. He beams. Ayaan is awaited by Dadi and Savita. Faltu is praised. Coming home is Ayaan. He is welcomed by the family. Doing his aarti is Savita. The marriage of Ayaan and Faltu takes place. They all beam and join Ayaan in the dance. Ayaan receives the lunch from Savita. Faltu says to give him additional food. He advises that we move before the sale. Govind claims that the owner isn't in the city and would be arriving in a few days, so we were unable to rent the place. Ayaan says that it means we must remain here.

No, our accounts have been frozen, and we cannot move to any hotel, asserts Janardhan. Ayesha returns house. Everybody beams. Ayaan takes the infant and smiles. Welcome back, Ayesha says. I came to let you know that my dad had purchased a new home for Kinshuk and me, not to stay here. What? asks Ayaan. She asserts that it is accurate and that now that Ayaan has returned, Kinshuk has one last opportunity to join me. If not, she threatens to cut off her relationship with Kinshuk. She is labelled selfish by him. He promises that he will stay with his family and refuse to travel with you. You have no right to me or my child, according to Ayesha. She goes. Faltu is stopped by Savita, who states that her parents will be contacted.

She shattered our happiness, according to Savita. I have come to stay here with Faltu for a few days, Shanaya explains when she gets home. Ruhaan queries why you didn't even call me after she departed. Daima commands him to question Faltu about her call to Shanaya. Shanaya says Faltu is extremely beautiful, therefore I came here and would like to remain. Dadi claims Savita permitted Ayaan to remain while Ruhaan assisted Faltu in liberating her. Seeing Shanaya, Ayaan. She queries who he is. Faltu claims to be my spouse. Wow, I'm pleased to meet you, says Shanaya. Welcome to Ayaan, he says. She says, "Can I call you Bhai? I felt like I was shaking hands with my brother."
Yes, he replies. Faltu asserts that Ruhaan would be anxious. He won't worry knowing I'm with you, according to Shanaya, and I want to stay in your room with you. Ayaan will be there, Savita said; feel free to stay in the guest room. I want to stay with Faltu, Shanaya replies. For a few days, she wants Ayaan to get used to the guest room.






Post a Comment

0 Comments