Famed for Ishq Ka Rang Safed Snehal Rai discusses her relationship with a politician who is 21 years her senior.

 


Snehal Rai, an actress best known for her work in the television series Ichhapyaari Naagin, Janmo Ka Bandhan, Perfect Pati, and Vish, among others, recently made some significant discoveries concerning her marital situation.

Madhvendra Rai, a politician, and the actress have been wed for ten years. She admitted, "I never kept my marriage a secret, but I never spoke about it," in a recent interview. I am a creative. It has never been necessary for me to identify myself as Mrs. Snehal Rai; I am Snehal Rai. But because I am competing in a pageant for married women, I believe that the timing is right to refer to myself as "Mrs." I am very content in my role as a wife, but that is not my entire identity.

I was only 23 when I got married, she said. I never thought that because of this, my career would suffer. To me, my hubby is a close buddy. He and I have such a strong relationship that none of these things have ever occurred to me. The idea that getting married can hinder your career is untrue, as many actresses have demonstrated.

She said, "When it comes to him, I always blush," when questioned about her husband's reaction to the fact that she was an actress. I'm a typical woman. I occasionally take care of the home and cook. My life is exactly the same as it always has been. I'm someone's wife and daughter-in-law at home. My hubby is quite encouraging. We had just been married when I recall receiving an urgent late-night call from a casting guy telling me all about the shoot. My husband exhibited concern. Now, he sometimes seems extremely chilled when I go home late at night. He was initially concerned for my safety, but over time, he gradually learned how our business operates.

Snehal continued by revealing that her husband's name is Madhvendra Kumar Rai. He comes from the UP and comes from a lovely, well-to-do family. 'Sanskaar, Sanskriti aur Sabhyata' is all around us in our family. I'm thrilled to be married into a family like that. It's the ideal fusion of a contemporary and cultural family. I'm thrilled to be a member of the Rai family.

What a better occasion than this to make the discovery, she remarked, than right before their tenth wedding anniversary. I simply want to state in front of everyone that you are the reason I am here. He once referred to me as his Queen. Work like a queen by going. Whether you are successful or not, you will always be the queen in my heart. This inspiration from your words has overwhelmed me.

"I have done many shows as an anchor," she said when asked how it all began. I had to declare the VIP's name at a performance I was giving in Delhi. As a VIP, my husband went there. Simply seeing his name during the announcement made me feel like it was a somewhat hefty name. His character thereafter reflected his name. He sat next to me during the meal after the performance. He spoke with an extremely dumdaar voice. Call it luck or fate, but he was in the seat next to me on the flight the following day. I was asked whether I would be performing in those performances after he told me about his event firm. I gave him the number to my manager.

That is mujhe bhau khana. He merely wanted to meet me after I performed 10–12 concerts. When did I start falling in love? He is my father, my brother, and my buddy. He has also served as my mentor, guru, and well-wisher when I have needed it. He has a son as well. In these 10 years, it’s about both partners supporting each other. He balances everything beautifully.”



Also Read: https://www.skyexfashion.in


Post a Comment

0 Comments