"I don't want to be tied to a regular daily soap," Sumbul Touqeer Khan said.

 


Sumbul Touqeer Khan, who became well-known for her work in and as Imlie, no longer wants to appear in daily soap operas. In a recent interview, Sumbul discussed the subject and said that she prefers to explore her options rather than continue doing repetitious labour.

I'm a little unsure about doing a daily soap, she admitted. I had a lot of things lined up, but with daily soaps, it's hard to take on any others since you have to give the show your full attention for almost a year. For instance, I was grateful for that TV show during the Imlie show. Even then, I was unable to sign up for another TV programme. I don't want to be locked in between things, like the fact that I am working on Entertainment Ki Raat Houseful for just one day before having the rest of the week to try something else. 

In order to avoid being trapped, that is my main objective.


Sumbul stated, "During Imlie, people used to call me by that name, but now they call me Sumbul," when speaking about her life after Imlie. I recently attended a mela with the assumption that no one would see me because everyone would be preoccupied with something else. But as I sat in the enormous wheel, I was grabbed by several individuals, and I suddenly realised that everyone knows who I am. To escape the crowd, I rushed from there to another ride, but people were still catching up with me.






Post a Comment

0 Comments