"Meri Chuppi ko meri kamzori mat samajhna," says Jennifer Mistry Bansiwal in a stern message to the Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah creators.

 


After 15 years on the program, Jennifer Mistry Bansiwal, best known for playing Mrs. Rohan Kaur Sodhi, has announced her departure. Asit Modi, a producer, has also been charged by the actress with sexual harassment at work.


Jennifer just provided a clip with a compelling message for the filmmakers. She spoke, "Main chup thi kyunki saleeka hai mujh mein, Chuppi ko meri kamzori mat samjhna. Is there anything I can do to help? Uske ghar mein koi fark nahi tujhmein ya mujhme, Yaad Rahk. (Please don't interpret my quietness as a sign of weakness; I was quiet because I wanted to. Remember that we are all equal before God; he knows what the truth is.)



The production crew of Taarak Mehta also gave their side of the story to ETimes TV after Jennifer's interview in which she levelled accusations against them, saying, "This is just a bogus and baseless claim and it contains no truth. She is merely attempting to harm my reputation. I'm not attempting to cover up anything or offer an explanation; this is just my honest response. Everyone is aware of my true personality. She was fired from my crew and the show. She was asked to leave the show by my director and the crew. We have all the evidence, and I'm not simply mentioning it at random. You will shortly receive all the proofs and paperwork from my production.

Post a Comment

0 Comments