Anjali Anand discusses her experiences while filming Rocky Aur Rani Ki Prem Kahani.

 


Anjali Anand is presently filming for Khatron Ke Khiladi season 13 in South Africa. Anjali, who is eagerly anticipating her trip on KKK 13, is also anticipating the release of Rocky Aur Rani Ki Prem Kahani, her Bollywood first movie. The actress discussed it and revealed how she got the Karan Johar movie in a recent interview.

Oh, my god, she exclaimed. Even trying to express it in words is beyond me. Your morale is low when you first enter the Bollywood industry. You don't believe you can accomplish your childhood goals. I used to think a lot as a child that I would do this or that, but in my case, it actually came true. 

I'm very grateful that I might have done something well to earn this chance. I'll take full responsibility. I'm not allowed to say anything about the movie, but I do want everyone to see it in theatres. It will be available on July 28. It has me really energized.


She responded, "I did not confront any such moment where I was forced to believe that I was a TV actor. I did not face any such moment when I was made to believe that I was a TV actor. I believe Karan Johar was successful in finding a talented actor for the part. It didn't matter to him who it was; all he wanted was someone who could play the part. 

I've never experienced that, and I've never classified myself in such a category. I've worked on the web, TV shows, movies, and now I'm producing a reality programme. In every medium where I can find quality employment, I will work.





Post a Comment

0 Comments