Famed Naagin Adaa Khan turns a year older and is born in Turkey.

 


Adaa Khan, who became well-known for his part in Naagin, enjoys travelling and learning about different cultures. This year, the actress is spending her special day, May 12, in Turkey, paying this love forward.


She said, "I'm in Turkey this time, and it's a very different experience to have a holiday that is Covid-free," when asked about it in an interview. I've always like being outside. For me, this is the biggest getaway. If I don't go on a trip, I get depressed.


Adaa responded that she is one of those people who understands reality and knows how to accept it when asked if she is troubled by ageing. She is, after all, only maturing with each passing year.


Everyone has to deal with becoming older. There is no way out of it. I'm past that pressure because I understand how show business operates. I am aware that it's important to keep one's appearance and individuality while striking a balance between one's personal and professional lives. I take good care of myself to the best of my abilities. Regarding the lessons she has learnt thus far in life, she continues, "I learned not to trust anyone at face value. Age is just a number. I take cautious who I associate with.


Adaa stated, "I want to travel more," when discussing the objectives she has set for herself. I also wish to perform in a major show and take part in a mythical production. Two things that are crucial to my life are travelling and performing.



Post a Comment

0 Comments