A tearful-eyed Ankita Lokhande reacts to seeing Bigg Boss 17 The statement "He Did Not Have Anybody To Stand Up For Him" by Abhishek Kumar makes her think of Sushant Singh Rajput.


When Ankita Lokhande talked about her ex-boyfriend Sushant Singh Rajput, she broke down in tears. Before breaking up, the couple dated for six years.


tearful-eyed Ankita Lokhande reacts to seeing Bigg Boss 17 The statement


Vicky Jain and Ankita Lokhande are the talk of Bigg Boss 17. The contentious reality series is returning for a second season, and as predicted, there will be plenty of drama, conflicts, and surprises within the BB house this time around. Fans watched the Pavitra Rishta actress cry yesterday over her late ex-boyfriend Sushant Singh Rajput, despite the fact that Ankita and Vicky are always bickering in the house.

Before splitting up, Ankita and Sushant dated for six years. They got to know each other while filming Pavitra Rishta. Ankita has discussed the late Dil Bechara actor on numerous occasions after his tragic passing. The actress disclosed on Bigg Boss 17 that Sushant was greatly impacted by the remarks made about him on social media.

Ankita mentioned that she was reminded of SSR by co-contestant Abhishek Kumar, saying, "When you roam around in trousers and without shirt, you remind me of Sushant." He had a body just like yours.

"Sushant was diligent to an unprecedented degree," she continued. Being meticulous, he would get deeply immersed. He'd get right into things, but I'm extremely carefree. Everything that was said about him on Twitter would have an impact on him. Nobody was available to defend Sushant.

The actor from Kedarnath is "family," according to Ankita, who expressed her love for him in conversation everyday.

Before, Lokhande had discussed Sushant Singh Rajput with Navid Sole and disclosed that she found it challenging to move on from her breakup with the celebrity. She said, "He was always my friend, but I never saw him that way; in fact, I used to talk to him and tell him that my ex will come back." I'll wait for anything, including him. I'm not sure how it happened, but he just kind of walked into my life and asked me to marry him—not just be in a relationship. At that point, I thought that was it.

It took me a while to get into a relationship; it wasn't like I ended one and started a new one since I had a difficult time moving on once Vicky entered my life.

The relationship between Sushant and Ankita lasted from 2010 to 2016. On June 14, 2020, SSR departed from this life.


Post a Comment

0 Comments