Update for the May 10th, 2023, written episode of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Akshu and Abhi compete against one another.

 


Abhi and Akshu are arguing when the episode opens. She claims you don't give a damn about people's feelings. He claims that if I don't do anything, then anyone can claim that I didn't want my son, and I'll struggle for his custody. It's about my son. She claims that when you become a mother, you will understand how powerful a mother is. You will now face me, he continues, and you must have faith in your Kanha ji. A father can change the entire universe. He says to have faith in your Mahadev. They say to go and see you in court. Jaaniye…plays… Akshu's phone is off, according to Manish; I'll call Abhi. Comes Akshu, who says, "Let it be; no use." What did Manjiri say, wonders Kairav? Akshu claims Abhi didn't hear about the matter.

Kairav claims, "I predicted he'd do this." What shall I say? According to Manish, she has been hiding this for six years. He chastises Akshu. Don't give Akshu a pass; it was her fault, and I'm afraid about Abhir, he says. If he wants to fight, we will fight, says Kairav. Surekha responds, "No, because you know how far Abhi will go in a fit of rage." Akshu is anxious. The restraining order is seen by Abhi. It's not the only order of your life, explains Aarohi. I mean Ruhi and I can't come to you since Abhir entered your life; Abhir is everything, she says as she pauses at the door. Aaroh and Abhi are at odds. You can end this marriage, she claims, and

Akshu claims that because Abhi ignored my advice and continued the lawyers' meeting yesterday, our only option is to engage in combat. Manish says there is no path forward because of your lying; it is up to you to take action. She claims that because Abhi has made the choice to fight the case, we must reverse the order, hire competent attorneys, and make mental preparations. She adds that although the fight will be difficult, we must prevail because if we lose, I won't be afraid to lose our child. If we lose, asks Abhinav. We have no choice but to lose, she claims. According to Surekha, we lose courage in court. According to Akshu, I won't have the answers to their queries, and while I could falter, I won't lose.

Abhi organises the paperwork. You were ready on time, Ruhi says. My teacher usually compliments me, but I disregard it whenever she criticises me. He queries why. When Aarohi arrives, she says, "I'll join you for the PTA." Teacher doesn't know you, according to Ruhi; Poppy always travels with me. According to Aarohi, he has something more important than you. Abhi is kindly requested to take Ruhi. She claims that you promised to accompany her. It is impossible, according to Abhi, that I won't accompany you. He hands the file over to Manjiri and tells her to handle the meeting with the lawyers while he attends PTA. She commands, "Go, I'll see it."

Akshu and Abhinav are fed sugar and curd by Dadi. Don't lose heart, she counsels; this is your biggest test. When Abhir arrives, he inquires about your test schedule. You are aware that I failed a legal exam, says Akshu. Yes, dad was in jail, says Abhir. She claims that my exam is harder today. He promises to pray for you. 'Pray that I win,' she says. He gives her a kiss. He wonders if Doc Man is also administering the test after noticing Abhi's name on the paper and says, "I will pray that you both pass the exam." Surekha cradles her skull. Are you keeping something about Abhinav and Akshu a secret, Neela asks Muskaan. Suwarna contacted Muskaan, everyone is busy as Abhir's procedure is approaching, Kairav answers the phone.

Apparently, he wasn't the ideal choice for Muskaan. She advises drinking khas juice to keep your mind at ease if you choose not to wear the ring. Muskaan grins and cracks jokes. He assures them that he will build a solid partnership for Muskaan and that he will carry it out. Stay joyful, advises Neela. You will receive information from here every two days, he promises. He hands Muskaan the phone. Manish calls the man. Muskaan wishes you luck. Shirav leaves. When Akshu enters the law firm, he encounters Manjiri and Anand. Manish, Kairav, Abhinav, and Akshu take seats. 



Also Read: https://www.skyexmedia7.com


Post a Comment

0 Comments