Faltu gets captured in the written episode for May 10, 2023.


Faltu declares at the beginning of the episode that he will bring Ayaan home and show him to be innocent. According to Janardhan, if Kanika loses the lawsuit, she would lash out at us and force us to leave the house. Faltu asserts that since it is Janardhan's home, nobody can take it; once Ayaan leaves, we will see them. The individual is placed in the cell. He approaches Ayaan and apologizes for having stolen the biscuits from your store, recognizing him as Ayaan Mittal. When the inspector arrives, he asks Ayaan to end this situation by apologizing to Kanika. Don't worry, Ayaan replies; the offenders will be here very soon. The inspector claims that I was simply acting well. 

He leaves. Ayaan wonders how Faltu would know how to obtain the proof considering her lack of business acumen and education. Faltu leaves the house and encounters the chawl men. She claims Ayaan didn't do anything and was falsely accused. The man claims that because you are like my sister, we will do everything you say. She instructs us to search for evidence at JM Mart. They claim that if you are caught, you could get into problems. She claims that I am aware of a backdoor route.

What are you doing here? Ayaan queries Tanu upon seeing her. I ordered your favourite Chinese food, she claims. He yells at her in a fury. She claims that although Faltu is your bad luck, I am. He labels her crazy and advises her to see a doctor to have her mind examined. She is told to leave by him. If you wish, I'll leave, but in exchange for this food—I got your favourite Chinese—please eat it. I don't want it, she says. She requests. I will never come back to you, I despise your face, you disgust me, and I get angry with myself for having made you my friend, he adds as he throws the food away. 

I love you, she says. I despise you, get out, and don't look at me again, he says. He commands the officer to remove Tanu. Tanu is asked to leave by the officer. Tanu says "I love you and I will always love you," and "we will talk when your anger calms down." Faltu arrives to the workplace with her friends. She puts on a mask. She tells Akshay that she is unsure if the proof is present. He claims that the backdoor is locked and we cannot enter. The guards can be heard conversing. 

Faltu claims we had a fantastic opportunity to get inside the workplace. Faltu and her pals go over the documents. Akshay is taken by the guard. Taking Akshay's phone is him. Sid and Tanu visit the location to see Faltu. Tanu pulls Faltu's veil away. I had to cancel my romantic date with Ayaan since Sid told me to come here, and she claims that we knew you wouldn't sit still.

We can call the police, according to Sid. Tanu requests that Sid dial the police. She claims Faltu is missing Ayaan because he would realise how useless she is. She feels bad about Faltu. Faltu chuckles. Did you have a shock, Tanu inquires.

Faltu claims that you have complete freedom. Tanu claims that she can make you an arrest. Faltu claims that you can't have me imprisoned since Janardhan has a 10% stake in this business, I am his bahu, and I am free to come to the workplace whenever I want. I may also work here in the office in my father's place because I don't believe I have committed any crimes. Tanu requests that Sid take the men outside so she can speak with Faltu. What is it that you can't say in front of me, he says. Please, says Tanu. Sid leaves. Stop spending time on these little matters, advises Tanu, and concentrate on my offer.

According to Ayaan, Faltu is innocent and might go into trouble. The law texts are obtained for him by Inspector. He is appreciated greatly by Ayaan. You don't have any proof, claims another inspector. Faltu will receive the proof, claims Ayaan. Faltu promises that once I have the proof, Ayaan will be freed. Tanu claims that Ayaan doesn't deserve this and that only I can free him from prison and remove him from his life; this is your final chance, and you don't have much time left. Faltu declares, "I won't abandon Ayaan; I'll track down the evidence. It's my promise to bring Ayaan back and punish the offenders."



Also Read:  https://www.skyexmedia7.com


Post a Comment

0 Comments