Update for the Chashni 10th May 2023 Written Episode: Chandni is insulted

 


Raunaq tells Chandni to stop trying to impress the family members at the beginning of the episode. She leaves. Chandni is given a saree by the maid. According to Raunaq, Roshni wore it. She instructs him to ask Roshni by phone. Calling Roshni, he. He sends Roshni an audio message in which he complains that you want Chandni to wear your clothes, that in any case, I will support you, and that I will bother Chandni into leaving the house. Manav and Nisha return home. He has her grateful for teaching her photographic techniques. He claims you will win because you took good pictures. She invites him to dinner. 

He apologizes and adds, "I'm sorry, but I have to get home. I'll see you later."

Meher embraces Gautam. He becomes irate and challenges her. I need to get some rest, good night, he says. She sobs and believes that despite my greatest efforts, our lives still feel empty because we haven't given birth yet. She asks God to keep loving her forever. I'll wear these outfits to dinner, according to Chandni. Right, Raunaq continues, you need to dress nicely to impress everyone and keep away from Nisha. 

She claims that I have a pure heart, unlike you. I know you well, I know you are very good, he chuckles. You will wear this saree today, he says as he hands you the garment. She declares, "I'm wearing Roshni's saree." I understand, but I can take this; it's Roshni's worn saree, he says. She claims that I will gladly wear it. He mocks her before leaving. Chandni prepares and arrives. Raunaq notices her and beams. Nisha takes a photo of Chandni and Raunaq. She praises Chandni. Sanjot claims that he has made everyone's favourite meals today. If Sumer were around, he would have had his favorite suji ka halwa made. Nisha claims Roshni wears a similar saree. Roshni, according to Chandni, gave me her saree. Sanjot makes fun of Chandni. Nisha is told to focus solely on her work. She requests that Chandni become familiar with the Babbar family norms. Chandni is defended by Nani.

The supper is served by Chandni. The maid trips over her sari. Pallu of Chandni comes off. Gautam takes her photos. Chandni is held while Raunaq runs. Raunaq is enraged when she sees Gautam. After taking off his coat, Raunaq covers Chandni. Thank God, Sanjot exclaims. Why did you wear the saree when you can't handle it? It was simply a family dinner. What's wrong with wearing a saree, Nani inquires. You accidentally caused Chandni's error by wearing the saree because it is her sister's. Nisha claims that I don't want to be present while honorable individuals are being disparaged. Sanjot tells her to stop talking. Nisha adjourns.

Sanjot scolds Chandni. She calls her shameless. Raunaq shouts enough. Sanjot gets up. He says not a word more against my wife now. Nani smiles. Chandni looks on. Raunaq scolds Sanjot and says Chandni is my wife, no one will say wrong against her, you all stand in her place and see, then you will understand, don’t know where is your sense. He takes Chandni with him. Gautam sees Chandni’s pic and says wow. Raunaq comes and snatches the phone. He scolds Gautam and says delete Chandni’s pic. Gautam chuckles. He is beat by Raunaq. He destroys Gautam's mobile. Cándni sobs. Nani and Nisha comfort her. Chandni remembers the remark. She dumps all of the sarees in her closet. She's asked to try to forget it by Nani. Nisha affirms Nani's assertion.


Also Read: https://www.skyexmedia7.com


Post a Comment

0 Comments