Pandya Store Written Episode Update for July 16, 2023: Pandyas are aware of their error


Suman says, "Gautam, Dhara got fine seeing the family," at the beginning of the episode. He beams. Gautam claims that after our father's passing, Hardik has always been with me. Calls Dhara from Shweta. Is Chiku okay, Dhara queries. Yes, my friend is arranging for me to work in Dubai, according to Shweta. Chiku became hostile after learning of this; could you please explain? Chiku won't speak.

 Dhara requests that she transport Chiku to Ahmedabad so that they can attend Hardik's wedding. She says to get him there because he is sensitive and has never been alone. Okay, thanks, replies Shweta. Chiku, we're going to the doctor, you're hurt, she says. Chiku is upset, according to Dhara, and is breaking things. Natasha says, "Chiko called, I'm going right now." Everybody departs.

Gautam suggests to keep this safe and to wait till you are 18 before opening it. He also advises against telling your parents about it. Okay, says Natasha, "I'll go keep this in my special box." She exits. Dhara thinks you performed well. Gautam receives an embrace from her. Sadness overcomes Dev. He is asked to discuss the leaves at work by Rishita. He claims, "I don't want to do this work; I'm ashamed; we are doing this for our children; Dhara and Gautam did this for us; do we have no responsibility to them." 

Rishita claims that while raising you took time, raising our children is taking time as well, and we are moving on. Dev claims that we are aware of what has been left behind, that we obtained Natasha's security, and that it was this home division imp. Raavi and Shiva are shown the store by the man. Raavi approaches Pandya and requests to see. Should I close the transaction, the man asks. Shiva reprimands him and cancels the transaction. 

Krish feels it's terrible to divide the house and return to Canada. I want to do something for them since I can't leave them in this situation. I've come up with an idea. I'll give them back the roof that we stole from them. Dev claims that Dhara and Gautam gave their lives to us, raising Shiva, Krish, and me well despite not having their own children. Dev claims that we should not have divided the household. 

If it's bad to seek for protection for our daughter, Rishita tells him as she gives him a hug, "Don't make me fall in your sight." We made a mistake, he claims. Every guy must work for his living, the man continues. You must compete with your brother and inflict punishment on him. Shiva loses his cool. Raavi advises leaving him. Shiva tells the man to go on his way. Shiva claims that I won't accept a store here.

What will we do with this share, I can't damage Gautam, and I want to give a house to Suman, Gautam, and Dhara, according to Krish, who claims that we have everything we need in Canada. Dev asks if you believe that if our children decide to live with someone else, that person will be accountable for both the children and the parents, and that I will work at the business alongside Gautam. Shiva says I did this for Mittu and I can't resist going to the Gautam and Pandya store since you wanted the division and you got the share. Krish has Prerna's approval.

According to Krish, after we get married, we'll go out and buy them a house before heading to Canada. Dev claims that because of the division in our household and the fact that I was unable to perform my duties, we failed to make the store a huge success. Rishita gives Dev a bear embrace and tells him, "Keep it now. I'm with you. We'll support Gautam and Dhara." Shiva claims that because of how successfully Gautam managed the household after his father passed away, he did a lot for us. I took my portion and left, choosing instead to work at the Pandya store, but rest assured that Mittu and you will have a life to remember. Raavi sobs, "I trust you, but I worry about Mittu's future. I'm with you." As he gives her a hug of gratitude.

But Dhara says a lot of things. Why are you asking this now, he queries. Times, she claims, have changed. She embraces him. I have clothes for everyone, he claims, and the times are the same for us. Yes, according to Dhara, they can never make our emotions change. I want to see their smile, adds Gautam. She thinks that for the first time in a very long time, there is cause for celebration. Why are you sad, he wonders. Chiku, she says. Chiku yells, "Maa!" 

Shweta queries what transpired. My real mother, he claims, is Dhara Maa. Shweta claims that because he was raised in a joint family and we moved here, he has a difficult time adjusting. Okay, the doctor says, I'll write the prescription. Dhara claims that Chiku was my primary source of support, that he gave me a lot of assistance, and that his goal was to have a large, content family. He promises that he won't avoid us. He's travelling to Dubai, she claims. 

Sorry, Shweta says; I won't make you travel to Dubai, we won't go to Ahmedabad for a visa, and everyone is travelling there for Hardik's wedding. Play with the kids, stay with Dhara if you like, and I won't take you there. I'm not sure if I'll be able to meet him, according to Dhara.

Post a Comment

0 Comments