Update for the Shiv Shakti (Zed) episode on July 29, 2023: Social taunts are directed at Shakti's family.


Shiv enters the mandir to offer a prayer for Shakti's safety before leaving the residence.

Manorama is informed by Shakti, who is crying, that she did nothing. In a state of astonishment, Chacha arrives there. What occurred, wonders Manorama? He remembers how others called him names and claimed that if he can't even control his girls, he shouldn't be a priest. Chacha replies, "I know you didn't do anything wrong," as Shakti sobs while sitting on his feet. When Rimjhim claims that Shakti has been captured, I'll launch a social media campaign. Manorama claims that the evidence is undeniable and that we must face all of this as a result of her irrational dream. When Dharam returns home, he is severely beaten.



While getting Shakti's address while driving, Shiv remarks, "I hope she is okay."

Mandira informs Padma that the girl was trying to use us to become a doctor and believed she could fight with me, but she is now unable to expose her face to anyone. According to Padma, you made her up to your standards, and now you have ruined her. Shiv, according to Mandira, is now my true adversary since he continues to defend this girl, and how dare he speak out against me? He won't be spared; I'll permanently mute him. What are you currently planning, asks Padma? Mandira phones Mr. Mehta and informs him that since he saw the news, he is aware of what to do.



Rushing to Dharam, Manorama inquires as to what transpired. In the flashback, goons are seen taunting his sister so they will pay for her time. When Dharam attempted to fight them, they all seized him, told him the news, and then beat him up. The flashback is over. When Shakti tries to approach him, Manorama pushes her away and retorts, "You should just kill us. This is all your fault." Enough, Rimjhim declares. Stop acting so harshly; Shakti didn't do anything wrong; she told me everything, and nothing similar occurred. Manorama claims that we have lost all decency, and you advise me not to overreact. Now that Shakti is here, you won't even get married.

As Keertan scans the headlines, Koyal informs him, "I told you not to trust this girl. She is a cheap girl who can do anything for money. I can't believe I have to compete with Shiv once more, Keertan exclaims in a furious manner. Shakti will pay for this, I won't spare her.



I loved you like a mother, Manorama tells Shakti, and I kept trying to love you like a mother, but you made me lose. Don't say that, Shakti begs you. Manorama claims that she warned you not to act improperly and that you should take nothing for granted after watching what transpired. We are doomed, she whispers as she pushes her away. Chacha claims that Shakti is incapable of making a mistake because he becomes anxious and gasps for air. When Shakti hands up his inhaler, it is empty. They don't have another inhaler, which shocks everyone. He is being treated by Shakti.

While driving, Keertan declares, "I'll show Shakti my bad side now."

Chacha is treated by Shakti, who promises to put everything right. Dharam tries to leave the house to obtain his inhaler, but Chacha forbids him. When Shakti offers to go, Manorama responds, "I can't let you go out." Just trust me, says Shakti, since I don't care about anyone else as long as I can save Chacha. She steps outside.

As soon as Shakti leaves the house, the teasing begins. Shiv is heading to her home and admonishes Shakti to remain resilient throughout.



Post a Comment

0 Comments