Shiv Shakti (Zed) Written Episode Update for July 25, 2023: Gayatri is shielded by Shiv from Ragunath.


Before Padma can even gain medical admittance, Mandira threatens to end Shakti's life.

When Shakti returns home, she encounters the bridegroom's family. Who is she, he wonders? According to Manorama, I reared her after her parents passed away; she is our niece. We did everything to help her achieve her goal of becoming a doctor since we didn't want her to think that we didn't support her aspirations. Dr. Shiv must have been harmed, according to Shakti. While gazing at Shakti, the bridegroom considers include her in his ideal world. From there, Shakti is taken by Manorama. She invites her into the kitchen and advises her to use caution after arriving at the house soaked. Shakti expresses her regrets.

Instructing Rimjhim to deliver the tray, Manorama urges her to prepare refreshments. From there, she moves on. Shiv is always happy, so what happened to him today, asks Shakti as she prepares to cook. I shouted at him when we had previous arguments, but he never responded, so I'm not sure what transpired tonight. For injuring him, I apologise. The bride's attention is on her as she is cooking. When Shakti notices that I'm thinking about Shiv, she tells me that I should be joyful today. Rimjhim arrives and saves her just as she is about to burn her hand. Sorry, I didn't think, says Shakti.

I don't like this guy, Rimjhim admits. She wants Shakti to tell him to decline the marriage, but she is unable to do so because Manorama threatened to drink poison if I did. I can't ask him for that, according to Shakti. You need to persuade him to say no, according to Rimjhim. You must assist me because I assisted you in being accepted. Shakti responds, "Fine, I'll try." She is thanked by Rimjhim, who then continues.



In frustration, Shiv is exercising. When Dadi arrives, she queries why you are punishing yourself. Nandu completely filled me in, and you acted responsibly. Your superpower is that you fulfilled someone else's dream. You have now become that girl's superhero. Shiv cries and gives her a hug. He claims that I made her smile turn into tears. I should have congratulated her, but instead, I hurt and pushed her away. Our history might occasionally follow us, according to Dadi. Let's only discuss the current, Shiv says. I didn't even ask Shakti how that happened, but Shiv claims that she was trapped in the store room. I did worse to her.Then, Dadi asks, what should you do? Shiv advises me to make amends to her. He says "goodbye" and walks away. Gayatri is standing outside the room when Dadi enters and tells her to go so she may take care of Shiv. Gayatri adjourns. Nandu is tasked by Dadi to inform her of Shakti Sharma. He tells her the whole truth.

When bringing juice for the groom, Rimjhim accidentally spills some on him. After apologising, she leads him to the loo. She gives Shakti a hint to speak with him.


When Shiv contacts the hospital, the receptionist tells him that Shakti's number will only be given the following day because the administrative office is closed today. He terminates the call by saying, "Okay." When Ragunath arrives, Shiv receives a severe slap. He's startled. How dare you, Shiv! yells Ragunath. Everyone from the family is there. Mandira arrives and sneers. She feels that Shiv has to be punished for disobeying me.

The bridegroom requests Shakti's assistance in washing his hands. I need to talk to you, she adds as she follows him. Can you refuse to marry Rimjhim because she is not ready but she is unable to say no? What's your status, he asks while holding her hands? When Manorama arrives, he observes them holding hands. What is the bride-to-be Ranjan doing here, she queries? He releases Shakti's hand and declares, "I came to wash my hands." He then continues. Manorama chastises Shakti for being close to the bridegroom.

Shiv is yelled at by Ragunath, who scolds him for defying Mandira in the hospital in front of everyone. Do you really believe that about yourself? He is ready to strike him when Gayatri runs and stands in Shiv's way. She commands Ragunath to halt. When Gayatri is pushed away, she collapses. Mandira grinned. Shiv is present. Ragunath yells that she is to blame for everything that occurs. She is to blame for Shiv's current state and for Mandira's insult. Gayatri is about to be struck, but Shiv stops him and tells him to stop. He says you can talk to me and that what occurred in the hospital wasn't Gayatri's fault. I'll put you in charge, Ragunath smacks Shiv once again.

Shiv attempts to remain composed. How could you criticise her when you know she is your senior, adds Ragunath, who claims that Mandira is the only reason this home and family are successful. So, who are you? You only add to this family's misery. Mandira is the only one who has kept us from abusing our honour or our authority; how dare you? Do you want me to bring up your past, your flaws, and your errors for you? 

Shiv stops him and says, "I would let you hit and curse me if I was wrong, but you are wrong in this case." He is going to attack him again. Please refrain from yelling at me or hitting me because I won't let you do that. All are silent.


Post a Comment

0 Comments