Nyrraa M. Banerji responds to reports that she and Nishant Malkhani are getting married by saying, "I will announce it when I get married."



Nyrraa M. Banerji responds to reports that she and Nishant Malkhani are getting married by saying, "I will announce it when I get married."

Nyrraa M. Banerji, who is confirmed to appear in Khatron Ke Khiladi 13, is currently in the news due to rumors that she is engaged to actor Nishant Malkhani. Despite the fact that the pair has consistently insisted they are only "good friends," there has recently been rumors that they are married.

Nyrraa responded, "No, I am not married, when questioned about it in a recent interview. Some of our followers are constantly curious about what's going on in our life, and they occasionally make up these rumours out of thin air (laughs).


The actress continued, "Nishant and I are best friends, and we have known each other for many years since we worked on a movie together. I made it clear before that we had a close relationship.

She responded that marriage is a significant event in a person's life and questioned her opinions on it. As soon as I decide to be married, I will make the world aware of it. This year, I don't have any plans and I'm not sure what will occur.

Nyrra remarked, "I do want to be married in life at some time, and I'm talking about the man of my dreams. I desire a spouse that shares my mental, emotional, and spiritual outlooks. I would hope he could understand. I do not wish to experience romantic insecurities.


Post a Comment

0 Comments