Ruhaan purchases the Mittal home in the May 30th, 2023, Faltu written episode update


Ayaan hears the reporter at the beginning of the episode and becomes irate. He is urged to cool down by Faltu. Tanu asks Kanika to place a bid and purchase the Mittals' house. She implores Kanika. Kanika argues that if I do this, everyone will assume that I am the guilty party. Tanu replies, "Please, you care more about your reputation than my happiness; can you see how sad I am? Now is the time to demonstrate your love." She places a bid on the house. Janardhan sobs as he recalls happy family times. He apologises after observing Dadi dozing off in her room. What can we anticipate from Kanika, says Ayaan. 

Kanika and Tanu shouldn't get this house, according to Faltu. As she prays. Sumitra claims that I was unaware of the high demand for our home. She requests Tanu to increase the asking price. Tanu requests a higher bid from Kanika. 50 crores, she claims. Have you lost your mind, Kanika queries. We'll get this house, Tanu assures Ayaan while holding her hand. Stay cheerful. Tanu will never leave Ayaan and come to him, Sumitra reminds Sid. Ayaan reprimands Tanu. Tanu makes a vow to buy the house and gift it to the recipient. Ruhaan arrives and makes a 70 crore bid. Everybody is in awe. Kanika adds, "Please Tanu, we have to stop right away. I can't work out a deal." The auction is won by Ruhaan. Attacker targets Janardhan. He falls down. Sumitra makes fun of Sid. We lost the house, she claims.

Tanu, maybe this house isn't in our destiny, says Sid. When Amar spots Janardhan, he rushes over. He queries what transpired. Declaring that Janardhan collapsed, he rushes to Ayaan. Everybody rushes to look. Sumitra interrupts Sid. Kanika interrupts Tanu. With a smile, Ruhaan declares, "I'm going up, and you're going down. Congratulations on your second defeat. I bought this house for Shanaya; you're all going to have to pay for it." Faltu is asked to get water by Ayaan. He requests that Kinshuk dial an ambulance. Janardhan is hurried to the hospital. Concerned for Janardhan is Dadi.

She is urged to relax by Kinshuk. She sobs. Sid and Tanu arrive. Dadi commands them to go. Shanaya turns down food. I bought the Mittal mansion for you, according to Ruhaan. She gives him a hug and thanks. He gets her thanks. They no longer need to leave that house, she claims. You can't go there, he tells her as he stops her. She claims that I need to let Faltu know that she is welcome to stay in her home; I will join her; we will practise cricket; and I want to surprise Faltu. He says, "Let me do this; I'll make good on my word and give them the file." 

Calling his pal, Ayaan requests assistance. Dadi is taken to the hospital by Kinshuk. What happened to her, Ayaan enquires. Faltu replies, "I'm not sure. When Kinshuk discovered her father, she reportedly became ill. Deposit 1.5 lakhs at the counter after the doctor claims Janardhan had a heart attack. Will you give them the paperwork, Daima inquires. But Shanaya has turned into their threat since she believes she can play cricket. We know this can never be joyful; she is happy with Faltu, so go see her, says Ruhaan. I can never help Janardhan, but I can exact revenge on him. Only Faltu, he claims, can assist me with Shanaya's situation.



Also Read: https://www.skyexfashion.in


Post a Comment

0 Comments