Shiva witnesses Dev and Rishita making out on the 10th of June 2023 written episode update of Pandya Store.


Shweta observes Chiku dozing off at the beginning of the episode. She sobs as she considers her child. She approaches him. He awakens and recognises her. Turning away, he. She sobs and walks away. Dhara and Shiva arrive in the morning to meet Arushi and Malti. Arushi is given the treats by Shiva. Why? asks Arushi. Dhara claims that since you expressed a desire to wed, the marriage has already been fixed. Shiva claims that Arushi wanted to run away and get married, that Dhara approved, and that now that the family has agreed, it's time to be happy. Yes, Arushi responds, "I'm overjoyed." Malti receives candy from Dhara, who explains that if we hadn't agreed to this relationship, your daughter would have fled like you did. Melti weeps. Shiva and Dhara depart. Prerna and Krish converse. She claims that Shweta delayed signing the documents until now. I'll handle everything, according to Krish. Shweta observes. I'll speak with Shweta, according to Krish. The man halts Shweta. You can battle me and my family, he says. I don't want to fight, she claims. The divorce papers are handed over by her. I have signed it, she claims. He is startled.

He thanks you. I'll give Dhara the paperwork, she promises. Why? I have a right, he queries. Go to Prerna, she adds; this divorce will take place. What's this fresh drama, he wonders, she must have something on her mind. A call is made to Dhara. We are close by, just stay there, she says. Shiva, go home and deliver the bag to the kids; inside are chocolates; I'll go to the bank and come, the woman orders. I'll go with you, he adds. She leaves. Shiva adjourns. He is horrified to find Dev and Rishita making out and dancing to the tune "Dhak dhak."

Gautam throws flowers their way and keeps a fan running. Shiva approaches Dev. Gautam frets and leaves. Dev claims that I won't pass up this opportunity to date after a while. Shinita beams. Dev and Rishita are separated by Shiva. He halts them. They run away after stamping on Shiva's legs. Raavi does laundry. Suman queries what you're up to. I'm waiting for Shiva, Raavi claims. Dhara claims they arrived. I arrived when Shiva approached them, according to Gautam. Raavi, you don't chastise me; stick to your strategy; Shiva will bring them home, advises Dhara.

Hugging Dhara, Gautam compliments her on the song. Shiva has arrived, claims Suman. She reacts when she sees Shiva. Raavi apologises, saying, "I'm doing so much work since morning; please feel bad for me." They are overreacting, according to Gautam. Raavi promises to prepare food for you. When she sees Shiva, she adds, "I'll make food for you both. Would you like juice or lemonade?" Suman feels she is acting excessively. Rishita and Dev return home. Raavi, Shiva tells you that something is amiss since you spend time with Dev; we can hire a maid to take care of the housework. What? asks Raavi. How can Rishita remain in Dev's room, Shiva queries Suman. He becomes enraged with Dev.


Also Read: https://www.skyexfashion.in/2023/04/Cleopatras-Beauty%20Secrets.html


Dev is being held by Rishita. See what I do now, Shiva implores. He departs to pack Rishita's luggage. Don't meddle in my personal affairs, Dev commands. Shiva requests that Rishita depart. I won't leave unless Dev asks me to, according to Rishita. She sobs. Raavi asks, "Explain to me what is going on." Dev claims that you won't leave, that we are both yours and mine, and that he loves you, Rishita. Dev, I love you too, replies Rishita. I had loved Dev a great deal, so why didn't he kill me?, sobs Raavi as she sits there. Suman asks what I'm seeing since she thinks I'm having a heart attack.

Raavi sobs while hugging Suman. Dhara claims, "I'll die before you," and Dev made us feel bad. Shut up, says Shiva, Dev was telling me he loved Raavi, but now he's saying he loves Rishita. Dev claims that although he once loved Raavi, he now prefers Rishita, hence he is divorcing Raavi. Shiva examines the divorce documents. Why am I feeling so awful, he wonders.


Post a Comment

0 Comments