Rahul and Titli's wedding in Titli's 10th June 2023 written episode update


Titli begins the episode by announcing that we are leaving. Go ask him, says Bhakti. When Rahul phones Titli, he says, "I've seen you; I want you to meet someone. Where are you fleeing to." Titli introduces Bhakti, her dearest friend. Bhairavi is the name the girl gives herself. She is supposedly his Bhabhi. Rahul says, "You are funny. Did you think I was cheating you?" Titli follows suit. According to Dadi, they arrived just now. According to Paresh, they also went to work. Chintu arrives and compliments Dadi. He requests that she keep fit and help out around the house. She scolds and strikes him.

Rahul claims I requested Bhabhi's assistance while shopping. Titli claims I came to buy a few things, but we ran late. I'm handing Rahul to you, according to Bhairavi. Rahul lauds Titli as beautiful. According to Bhakti, she takes everyone's heart. Just my heart, he claims, not everybody. He places a coffee order. He claims that I was discussing your nature and relationship with flowers with Bhairavi. Rahul, according to Bhairavi, is in favour of your choice. She claims that the next time, you won't be able to convince your Jethani. Bhakti and Titli go.


Also ReadExamining Kate Middleton's Comfortable Outfit, Complete with Her Favourite trainers


While Bhairav waits, Jaishri. Hiral buys herself a pricey lehenga. She claims that I stole cash from your purse. Jaishri reprimands her. She and Hiral are at odds. She promises that I will give Titli the lehenga. Jaishri sincerely requests. Hiral rejects it. Titli spends her salary on this family, claims Jaishri, while you spend a lot of money on yourself. I can't change, claims Hiral. Titli is your daughter, according to Jaishri; give her this lehenga. Hiral turns down. Paresh and Dadi arrive. Jaishri criticises her. Hiral, according to Paresh, I will properly prepare your wedding. Everybody argues. When Titli arrives, she replies, "I'll also wear a designed lehenga. It's okay." She claims she will build a stunning lehenga after taking Jaishri's sarees. Bhairavi is introduced by Rahul's mother as her bahu. My brother, according to Rahul, is in Dubai. Reels are made by Hiral. She is asked by Dadi to go retrieve Titli. I'm busy, says Hiral.

She promises to use Jaishri's sarees to create a magnificent lehenga. Rahul's mother introduces Bhairavi as her bahu. Rahul claims that my brother is in Dubai. Hiral creates reels. Dadi requests that she go get Titli. I'm busy, Hiral says.

The rasam is prepared. Titli finds a photo of her parents. After two days, the pandit performs the wedding ritual. It's too early, claims Jaishri. Rahul won't quit his job, according to Rahul's mother. Dadi consents to postpone marriage. Titli, I know you're not happy, says Rahul. It's happening quickly, she says; this is a special period for a female; give me some space. Don't get me wrong, guys have a problem with marriage because they are commitment freaks, but he says yes, and I want to get married soon because I'm ready. You will complete my life.


Post a Comment

0 Comments