Update for the May 18, 2023, written episode of Parineeti: Goons and Ashok enter the residence.

 


Were you tying the rope, Salojna asks? Neeti claims I tied his rope because he was attempting to flee. Says Raghu, "Let me go." There, everyone visits. How did this water get on him, Pami asks? Neeti claims that I hurled it at him out of rage in order to obtain my answers. Then I noticed that his rope had come undone. Who paid you to harm Pari, she demands? Outside, Ashok and his thugs appear. Why are we taking the risk, the thugs asks? According to Ashok, our boss Raghu has been abducted in this home. The entire gon community will respect us if we succeed in raising him.

Once more, Raghu acts as though he is dizzy. Do you believe we are idiots, asks Ranjhan? Putting on a show. No, he is not dead. He is simply acting. People are forced to tell the truth by an injection I have. Allow me to administer an injection, says Pami. It worries Neeti. Raghu declares that I would not take any injections. The Ranjhan will expose the truth, Bebe tells Neeti. We are short on time, according to Bebe. We'll be found out. I'll be evicted from this home, according to Neeti. The injection he uses, according to Neeti, forces them to speak truthfully. According to Neeti, we must take action. I'm lost, according to Salojna. Where is Ashok, claims Neeti? Tell him where you are. A goon from Ashok enters with him. You have, Salojna claims.

Ranjahn is calling everyone in the hallway, Pari tells Gurinder as she wakes him up. Ranjhan orders everyone to come in. He will tell the truth after the shot. Whoever did it should be known. He's just about to inject Raghu. Please stay away from me, says Raghu. He is held by Monty and Sanju. Tie your hands, he orders. Raghu attempts to flee. He is caught by Monty and Sanju. Neeti chooses the bag containing the shots. Give me the bag, Ranjhan commands. They bind Ranjhan once more. Let me go, please sit, says Raghu. Forgive me, please. I'll be honest with everyone. We can't trust you, according to Ranjhan. I'll administer this shot to you. Raghu receives the injection.

Ranjahn is calling everyone in the hallway, Pari tells Gurinder as she wakes him up. Ranjhan orders everyone to come in. He will tell the truth after the shot. Whoever did it should be known. He's just about to inject Raghu. Please stay away from me, says Raghu. He is held by Monty and Sanju. Tie your hands, he orders. Raghu attempts to flee. He is caught by Monty and Sanju. Neeti chooses the bag containing the shots. Give me the bag, Ranjhan commands. They bind Ranjhan once more. Let me go, please sit, says Raghu. Forgive me, please. I'll be honest with everyone. We can't trust you, according to Ranjhan. I'll administer this shot to you. Raghu receives the injection.

Pari is asked by Gurinder to fetch her dupatta. Did you watch Pari, Gurinder asks Sanju? Gurinder claims I observed her entering the room. Sanju notices a visitor entering the home. Sanju is unsure about who that was. How could someone enter the house, he asks. The thug approaches the electrical board and turns off the light. Who are you, Sanju asks?

Gurinder requests that Pari go get her dupatta. Sanju is asked by Gurinder, "Did you watch Pari?" Gurinder asserts that I saw her enter the room. Sanju sees a guest enter the house. Sanju doesn't know who that person was. He wonders how someone got inside the house. The criminal walks up to the power panel and switches off the light. Sanju enquires, "Who are you?"


Also Readskyexmedia7.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments