Raghav mentors Prachi in the 18th May 2023 written episode of Bade Achhe Lagte Hain-2

 


Prachi reprimands Josh at the beginning of the episode and declares, "I can't prove my love all the time. We're done." Josh thinks I have more work to do. You are hurting me, she claims. Josh takes a punch from Raghav. She reportedly indicated she was finished and should go home like a guy. Josh adjourns. Sara receives Raghav. When Avni, who is concerned for Josh, asks how you managed to harm yourself after going to persuade Prachi, respond. Josh sits enraged. Raghav responds that Prachi was the one who caused the separation; don't let her know that I told her; if Josh apologises, they might reconcile; I didn't tell Pihu because she despises him; your lives have become more complicated since I arrived.

You know how she is—she is afraid that the person she loves will leave her, so she endured Josh's awful behaviour. She claims that everything is OK now that she has clarity and that she stood up to quit the poisonous relationship. You must believe he loves her, he claims. She claims that while he may be an attention-seeker, love does not have a single definition.

How could Prachi do this, a furious Avni asks. Josh claims that she was hanging out with Raghav and that I will out them to everyone since she is dating the wrong person. Sid shows up and confronts Josh. You can manage this scenario nicely, she claims. As a result of Sid's opportunistic behaviour, collaboration with us, marriage to Avni when Ram and Priya were dying, and ruthlessness, Vikrant claims that the issue has become problematic. Now that Prachi has decided to end her relationship with Josh, we can't allow her to return to him. Raghav promises to update you after I return home. Prachi remembers Josh's remarks. While talking to Ram and Priya, she looks up at the sky. She claims I wanted my love story with Josh to be published.

Raghav states that while he is unable to respond, he is willing to share his own love-failure story with the reader. She claims that I shouldn't have proposed to Josh. He claims that you always defend him, that he has overstepped his bounds, and that you serve only as his property. He adds, "I never overstepped my bounds. Sorry, you don't love Josh. He describes her. I love Josh, she says, and our families are tied. You've realised you don't love Josh, he claims. She responds, "No, I can't question him; I love Josh." He advises you to return to him and put up with his insults since you love him and will put up with them too. She claims to love him a lot, but I'm not sure how.

Yes, I'll go to him since I love Raghav, she responds. She gives him a quick glance before leaving. He beams. She claims I messed up and can't deal with Raghav today. Do I talk to Pihu, Angad asks when he arrives. She claims to be dozing off. The imp calls them. The project is being stopped, according to government officials, he claims, and we will send Raghav. To Pihu, goes Raghav. You don't have time for me, she says. We'll get down and speak about what's upsetting you, he says. If Prachi can persuade the government, the man claims, Prachi will come here.

then we shall be trapped by bureaucrats. Keep a watch on her, Sid warns. I know how to stop her. Why don't we stage an accident similar to the one that involved Ram and Priya? Pihu is missing Priya and Ram. I wish I could do something to preserve them, she says. Raghav asks, "Do you know this man, he was going to deposit the cheque. I have to ask." He is our new site manager, she claims. He claims we took the photo of Ram and Priya in his house.



Also Read: skyexmedia7.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments