Update for the June 10th, 2023, written episode of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Abhinav greets the Goenka family.

 


Abhinav asks Goenkas to return home at the beginning of the episode. Everyone gazes at the residence. The hue of Akshu's life vanished, and our garage is greater than this, Surekha says, adding that it's acceptable if I mention it. Neela and Muskaan are invited to go by Akshu, who arrives. Everyone beams when they see Akshu. Abhir arrives and departs to greet them. Gets Neela is Abhi. Ruhi embraces Abhir. Ruhi makes Abhi grin. Our himachali dance for you all, according to Abhir. He requests that Abhi play the song. Manish and Kairav receive their caps from Abhinav. Dancers Abhi, Muskaan, Akshu, Abhinav, and Abhir perform. Neela says to greet the visitors.

Welcome to the Sharma home, Akshu says. She gives everyone and Manish hugs. Aarohi is acknowledged for coming. Aarohi remembered Manish persuading her. Doing their aarti is Neela. I just moved here as a father, Abhi tells Manish. Manish replies, "Keep displaying the maturity. If Akshu and Abhinav's life encounters a difficulty, then I will not allow it. I felt irritated knowing you were here. I learned that you didn't notify Abhir. Manish must wear garlands, per Abhir. Neela says, "We have a small house, but our hearts are big. I'm grateful to you all for coming here." Don't burden us with your thanks, Dadi says; we came here to celebrate. Muskaan is blessed by her.

All blessings are accepted by Muskaan. Congratulations, Surekha replies. I knew you'd make Udaipur your home and keep my Kairav content. Manish claims that few relationships take time to work out; I have a third daughter. I knew you would be my Mami, Ruhi adds as she gives Muskaan a hug. Her gift from Muskaan is a chocolate. My favourite Mami, according to Ruhi. You sound like you have a lot of Mamis, says Abhi. Ruhi receives his embrace. Aarohi is beckoned forward by Abhir. Muskaan is quite cute, according to Aarohi; welcome to the family. Thank you for coming, says Muskaan. You must abide by my demands, adds Aarohi, because I'm not as adorable as Ruhi. Muskaan says I'm prepared.


Also Read: The Secrets of Cleopatra's Beauty


We shall go inside because Ruhi says I must view the house. Manish claims that we are not greeted. He claims to be growing envious. Surekha claims that the home is modest. According to Suwarna, you told me that Akshu lives in a house rather than a palace since houses are more lovely than palaces. Why not, Manish argues—this is a place of love. Your home, according to Ruhi, is like a sweet dollhouse. Since you arrived, according to Akshu, it turned into a dollhouse. It can't possibly be a doll house, claims Abhir. Says Ruhi: Abhir. It's a dollhouse, he apologises, he says. Muskaan is asked to sit with the group by Akshu. Aarohi and Surekha observe Abhi obtaining the food.

Ruhi is asked by Akshu not to eat the hot samosas. I have succeeded with Abhinav and you, adds Abhi. He provides everyone with samosas. Surekha makes jokes about Abhinav and Abhi. She claims that since you have a home and hospital in Udaipur and are already here, you really ought to have stayed in a hotel.

Look at that board, says Abhi. Yes, your name is written, she replies. He offers to serve you a samosa and explains that Muskaan is his sister, that they have no issues with him, and that he will do everything for her. No, I'm on a diet, she replies. We also have diet food, he explains, so it's all right. Manish is directed to go change by Abhinav. I'll go give juice to the youngsters, says Abhi. If she wants anything else, Abhinav says I'll get it. Akshu claims that since children could be wounded if their glasses break, I've stored paper cups for them. I created coconut cookies for you, according to Akshu. Did you remember, Aarohi queries. Yes, Akshu responds, "I'm glad you're here. It's not easy for you." Yes, I came for Kairav and Muskaan, Aarohi responds. She makes a phone call. She sobs when she sees the engagement ring.

Is this cooperation or compromise, she asks. When Kairav arrives, he gives her his gratitude. I've come for your sake, she says as she gives him a hug. I'm always with you, he says, and I'm really happy. When they spot Akshu, they call for a hug. They embrace. Watching are Abhi and Abhinav. They received senti, claims Abhinav. I've heard this term after a very long time, adds Abhi, and it's their love. According to Abhinav, it comes to the lucky. They block taheir undesirable sight.



Post a Comment

0 Comments