Update for the written episode of Faltu from June 10, 2023: Ayaan and Faltu's love moment


Tanu asks Ruhaan to sell them the house early in the episode. According to Ruhaan, Faltu begged for my assistance, and I obliged for Shanaya's sake. Shanaya is emotionally tied to Faltu, so once she does, they must evacuate the property. You are free to go at this time. They go away. Today is Ayaan's birthday, according to Ruhaan. When Ayaan gets home, he notices the darkness. Where did everyone go, he wonders. Lights are turned on. Everyone shows up and shocks him. I thought you all forgot my birthday, he grinned, adding, "Where is Faltu? It might be her idea." Faltu arrives with a cake and sings a birthday song.

She grips her ears. We will never forget your birthday, according to Savita. You're all good actors, he claims. Ayaan hopes they all remain together forever. Cake is cut by him. You made me wait a long time, says Ayaan; you must make up for it later. Suhana declares that a selfie is in order. Everyone clicks a selfie. Sumitra, Sid, and Tanu arrive. To wish Ayaan, Tanu and Sid. She claims that I was unable to make the gift for you. According to Sid, Ruhaan turned Tanu down when she wanted to buy the house from him. Ayaan is asked by Sumitra if we have grown apart. Govind requests that she go.

Faltu invites them to come and eat. Ruhaan remembers his parents having a birthday party. He remembered the thugs beating his father. He informs Janardhan that your family will shed tears just like his and hers did. Tomorrow is Faltu and Shanaya's first day at the academy, according to Ayaan. I won't be there, but I do ask that you all support Faltu and assist us in realising her ambition. They all concur.

Janardhan apologises, saying that both of you have done a lot for us and that had I supported you earlier, you would have been the best cricket player in the world. I won't make the same mistake again. Faltu will play cricket; her dream is now our dream, and we will support you. Faltu frets. Ayaan promises to wait for you.

When he enters his room, he notices the ornaments. Faltu adds, "I must do something special for you. I'm making your favourite cake. You may remember, we made daal baati together." He bows. plays, Tu hai to mujhe phir. They flirt while making a cake. They approach. Morning arrives, and Faltu packs her bags. She sobs as she observes Ayaan dozing. She believes she will break the agreement, so please pardon me. His hand is wet from her tears. He awakens and recognises her. He questions what happened and why you are crying. She informs me that you will be gone for five days. He lifts her spirits. You are getting late, she says, and I also need to go. Your first day at the academy, he claims, is today.

He claims that while your admittance was based on merit, you must now put in a lot of effort to be chosen in state trials. He presents her with a t-shirt bearing her name. She claims it's unique for me. Despite having to go for work, he claims, I could have dumped you. It's not easy for you to work there as an employee, she says, and we have to work to get this house back. But I can manage. Faltu and Shanaya are taken by Ruhaan. He says, "I thought you would be excited. Why are you so upset?" She claims that everyone adores Faltu and always wants her. 

He claims that because she is so talented, you have grown to love her, she understands the value of making sacrifices for her family and consented to perform for you. Faltu, you are the best, Shanaya affirms, and I love you.



Post a Comment

0 Comments