Abhi challenges Akshu in the 20th May 2023 written episode update of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.


You have seen your profit, Manjiri says at the beginning of the episode. Mahima asserts: "We will remain here as a happy Indian family if your son can get a chance, why can't my son?" Manjiri argues, but Mahima argues that since both of us lost our children, we should make the best effort possible. However, Shefali is also our daughter if we want their well-being, according to Manjiri. I can do anything for them, according to Mahima. Abhinav's wound is bandaged by Abhir. He forces him to drink water. Abhinav sobs and says, "I'm sorry. If you had been hurt, I would not have been able to forgive myself. I'll always be there to protect you. You are my life." I know; you are everything to me, replies Abhir.

Abhinav sobs and gives him a hug. He apologises. According to Abhir, you were hurt and are now thinking of me. How can you be so innocent? You are my best son, according to Abhinav. Your friend is seeking for you to play chess, Akshu replies with a smile. If your mother reprimands you, Abhir advises, call me. He beams. Abhi gets the full story from Manjiri. Is Abhir okay, wonders Abhi. She claims that if anything does happen to him, he will be alright. Aarohi approaches and observes. She claims that we take good care of Abhir and that Akshu and Abhinav are unable to manage him. Akshu pulls up the sleeve while holding Abhinav's hand. She notices the bumps. It's Dil Nai Lagta. Plays… She is the help. He is being held by her.

Every child falls, according to Abhi, therefore you know their parents are good people. Manjiri is upset with Abhinav. She claims that because Abhir is our heir and we are aware of his heart condition, we cannot be reckless and keep him with them. She claims that since you are a doctor, you are qualified to care for Abhir. Yes, you are correct, replies Abhi. If anything happens to my son, it won't help that I'm a doctor; if they are acting appropriately, he should be here. They can't be reckless, in Aarohi's opinion, and if Abhi can demonstrate this, She will lose Abhir. Raghav invites Muskaan inside so they can converse. 

She claims that because of Abhinav's accident, NStop feeling sorry for me, she says; I can handle this on my own; stop helping me; I'm grateful to you; and you'll remember that a mountain girl slept at your house for a few days. A biker moves by. Pulling Muskaan is Kairav. In his arms, she collapses. Playing musiceela was unable to attend. Neela had said that if I marry you, it wouldn't be fair because I like someone else and he doesn't like me. You might have told this on the phone, according to Raghav. She apologises. As Kairav observes, he approaches her. He claims that because I didn't trust that person, I came.

Stop feeling sorry for me, she says; I can handle this on my own; stop helping me; I'm grateful to you; and you'll remember that a mountain girl slept at your house for a few days. A biker moves by. Pulling Muskaan is Kairav. In his arms, she collapses. Playing music



Also Read:  https://www.skyexfashion.in


Post a Comment

0 Comments