Radhika re-meets Hrithik in the sixth written episode of Sapno Ki Chhalaang from 2023.


Suman begins the episode by stating that she believes Abhishek wants to do more for Radhika than just be a friend. What? asks Gomti. Suman claims I have a bad feeling about that dude. The women make fun of Abhishek. Yaro Dosti performs. They chuckle. Suman asks Radhika to meet other guys if not Hrithik this morning. She advises that you decide quickly if you like someone because we need to meet their families as well. I'll give you a call, Radhika says. She goes. We must quickly mend her partnership, according to Gomti. Calls Radhika from Radhe. She is urged not to get angry with Suman by him. I can't make a decision on the guy in one meeting, Radhika claims. 

He replies, "Yes, but you didn't think ill of him; meet him a few more times." She claims I will be questioned about marriage if I run into him again. We won't force you to be married right away, but Radhe advises that you take action right away because Suman and Gomti need to return. She responds, "Okay, I'll meet you if you want." Suman predicts Radhika will claim she dislikes Hrithik, adding, "I really liked him, and I have to fix this relationship." Why are you concerned, he queries. She thinks of Abhishek. She keeps it from him. Lavi is approached by Radhe, who counsels her not to proceed because Jairam will be aware of it.

Gomti claims that if anyone finds out about Abhishek, Radhika will be reprimanded. Yes, Suman answers. Radhika receives a package. The cookies catch her eye. She gets a call from Hrithik. He says, "I saw cookies and thought of you, and I've sent it for you because you liked it yesterday. Please try it; it's my favourite." She says, "Thanks, this wasn't necessary." He claims it is my responsibility to send a gift to Manisha following a dinner date, and to be complimentary of me if she inquires. When are you getting off work today, he inquires. 7.30, she says. He states, "I have a meeting; we'll talk later."

She nibbles on a biscuit. She beams. Gomti advises that we remain here for a few more days. Suman agrees, telling us to postpone booking our tickets till Radhika's partnership is finalised. This reaches Sree. Radhika will soon arrive. When Hrithik enters, he inquires about the cookies. He says, "I'll drop you off at home. I'm not making a marriage proposal to you. Come; I'll make a good proposal. Give me a chance to drop you off at home."

They go away. He does the radio. The love tunes are playing. They chuckle and feel strange. Playlist is played by him. I didn't really investigate music, she says, and I'm plain and dull. He claims that if you are with me, you will become interesting because your work station is boring and the source of your tension. She experiences tummy ache. He leaves her at home. Gomti grins as he observes. Suman is asked to look. Suman claims Radhika met him without telling us, and that their relationship needs to be repaired. Upstairs, Radhika appears. Suman claims, "I noticed that Hrithik dropped you. How did you hit him?" She commands Radhika to eat. Call your buddies as well, she says; we'll go out to eat. The girls are being called by Radhika.

She queries what transpired. I can't stand this, Vaishali says they cancelled their tickets. What? asks Radhika. Vaishali claims that I can't adjust any further because my mood is already wrong after a breakup. I can understand, but I can't rush to agree to the marriage, Radhika replies. I am aware, Sree responds. Please come up with a strategy to get rid of them. They're correct, I can't help you this time, Preeti says. Radhika visits Suman out of worry. Why did you cancel the ticket, she queries. They clash. Radhika queries what transpired. Suman claims, "I'm worried for you; your friends don't like me, okay." What do you think Suman will do, Gomti asks? Suman visits the females.


Post a Comment

0 Comments