Sartaj learns about Alia in the written episode of Udaariyaan on July 8, 2023.


Talk between Sartaj and Nimmo concerning Nehmat opens the episode. I don't want to bother Nehmat, he continues, but you need to learn more about Alia. She claims that she was adopted by Ekam and Harleen and is their child. When did they adopt her, he inquires. When Nehmat gave birth to her daughter, according to Nimmo. I want to know everything, why didn't you tell me about this earlier, and the truth is something else are some of the questions he asks. Nehmat is blind to Harleen and Ekam. She queries the guard regarding Alia's parents. I will find out, he promises. He dials Ekam.

The automobile is shown driving away. Udaariyaan…plays… The doll causes sadness in Nehmat. Alia arrives. Nehmat queries, "What transpired? Do you require anything?" No, Alia replies. She dabs her tears away. She inquires as to your tears. What are you doing here at night, Nehmat asks. I'm OK. I'm not sleeping, according to Alia. Nehmat presents the doll to her. Alia claims that it smells like Charmy but that I should go to sleep because it smells like you rather than like my parents. Hugging her, Nehmat sobs. She promises that tomorrow we'll locate Charmy. Let's have a video call with your Alia, Alia says. Playing is Teri Tarah.


Also Read: To secure Harvey Barnes from Aston Villa, Leicester City will seek £40 million.


We can't call her, Nehmat says. Alia queries why. Nehmat embraces her. She requests that she go to bed. Sartaj observes. Ekam chats to his senior while getting ready. Harleen shows up. You have tea, she says. You should be delighted that Alia is returning, he says, and you should be proud of yourself for going three days without her. I'm leaving, bye, sorry, I don't have time. He embraces Harleen. His badge becomes stuck in her mangalsutra. It will break if you hurry, she warns. Upon seeing her, he beams. 

When are you coming, she queries. I'll go get Alia from the summer camp, he says, and you should bring Cherry and Shanky along. He departs. She views the family portrait. Alia and Nehmat get ready. Sartaj is anticipating Nimmo's call. Nimmo calls, and he answers. According to him, you met Jasmin that day at the Gurudwara. Nimmo confirms that she was looking for information on Nehmat. He claims that everything happened on the same day and that the girl was adopted on that day, but something isn't right and we need to investigate; message me the orphanage's information. In supplication for Nehmat.

Alia and Nehmat enter the theatre. What do I say to you to let you know that Alia is Ekam and Harleen's daughter? Sartaj observes them and feels there must be some kind of special connection between you two. Children dance.

Nehmat claims that this is the final day of summer camp, therefore I want all the children to come up on stage and dance. Nehmat dances with everyone and Alia. Sartaj beams as he observes. He receives communication from Gunjan Sharma. It is from an orphanage, he claims. Plays is Abhi Abhi Ankhon. Nahmat leaves. Calling Gunjan, Sartaj says, "I need some information; your senior may have called you." How can I help you, she enquires. He claims I'm interested in finding out if Ekam and Harleen adopted a child from your institution. Sorry, I can't provide you critical information, she explains. Okay, tell me whether any girls were adopted on June 20th, he says. Give me some time, she replies; I'll check. Take your time, he advises.

Nehmat notices Alia being struck by the chandelier. She yells and rushes over to Alia. She helps Alia. Nehmat's head is covered by the chandelier. Running to Nehmat, Sartaj. When Alia sees Nehmat, she is surprised. Are you okay, she queries. Alia hears Nehmat shouting. Mam, Maa, are you okay, asks Alia.


Post a Comment

0 Comments