famous from Ghum Hai Kiskey Pyaar Meiin Sneha Bhawsar responds to the rumours that she is dating Vihan Verma.


Actress Sneha Bhawsar is making news because of rumours about her developing romance with Vihan Verma in the movie Ghum Hai Kiskey Pyaar Meiin. Rumour has it that the couple met while filming Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin, exactly like Neil Bhatt and Aishwarya did. The actress recently discussed it and revealed that the reality is entirely different from what was reported.

We are just really good pals, it's bogus news, Sneha stated. I understand that because we appear as a couple on television, viewers frequently suggest that we should examine our relationship off-screen, but it doesn't mean a rumour like that should circulate. They recently published this, and it has a big impact on my family and I. My family is conservative, so when untrue rumours like these get to them, it certainly has an impact on them. Everyone I know, including my school pals, calls me all the time to ask me questions about the news. Publications are free to publish whatever they choose, but that has an impact on our private life as well.

Also Read: 10 Well-Known Celebrities Who Have Beauty Marks

Sneha remarked, "Actually, we are comfortable with each other as friends so we used to post pictures, but now with this news, even our pure friendship is now being questioned by everyone," when asked about her friendship with Vihan. I'm not sure why such tales about us were told. We never stop having fun together, just like Tom and Jerry. Our relationship has also been impacted; now, whenever we are shooting together, we are constantly wondering who must have seen that piece and what they must be thinking about us. So let me be clear: none of these relationship rumours are true. Our relationship is limited to being wonderful friends.


Post a Comment

0 Comments