Suman stands up for Radhika in the July 3 written episode of Sapno Ki Chhalaang.

 


Vaishali begins the episode by providing an explanation. She requests some time before shifting to a different room to speak. She approaches Radhika and says, "I told you about my call for my imp work." You don't intervene, says Gomti. Vaishali confronts them after becoming enraged. You're acting like this is your home, she claims. You can't speak to my mother in this way, Radhika says. Vaishali says, "Sorry, your family has a problem with you, but it's not our problem, and this isn't your private property, so they should understand. Are they my relatives or family that they are calling me ill-mannered, and they are misbehaving and they aren't apologising, and Preeti and Sree always support you, so please shut up. You used to sing their praises."

Suman leaves. Radhika claims to be my mother; if you say anything, I'll get upset; elders show their affection through reprimands; remember to take it out on me rather than my family. Vaishali is urged to calm down by Preeti. She sobs, Radhika.

You heard what Suman said about us, according to Preeti. Radhika claims that I am unable to hear her talking about my family. I'll go with you, Preeti adds; you need to speak with Suman. No use, no one will understand, says Radhika. Suman says it's hard for her to be content in this place because Lavi was right about them. On call, Mili and Lavi converse. She claims that you ought to have introduced me and that you lack the confidence to confess your feelings for me to them.

Lavi says to put an end to this. No, she says, "just see." Radhika says that this shouldn't have happened, therefore I'll make an effort to prevent it from happening again. We can't hear their bullshit, according to Sree. Radhika claims, "I didn't come to fight or defend; I will see what can be done to prevent this from happening again." She leaves.

We're going out to supper, Sree says, so get ready. They prepare themselves and leave the room. They are dressed in shorts, as seen by Gomti. Her hands catch fire. Should we bring something for you? Preeti asks as we prepare to leave for supper. Radhika replies "no." They go away. I'm not hungry, Radhika claims. I'll do what I have to, Suman says. Suman speaks to Manisha in the morning. You reportedly experienced a lot of ups and downs, according to Priyal. Suman writes to Radhika. 

Radhika apologises. You have a personal dilemma, according to Priyal, and you left a bad impression on the Japanese team. As Radhika has stated, I shall offer 200%. Priyal advises learning to keep personal crises private and to avoid becoming sidetracked because this expression makes no mathematical sense. Radhika returns house. Manisha displays the profile photos. Suman is given a choice by Radhika. I don't like anyone, she claims. Manisha claims that since you are not attractive, men ought to like you as well. We can't compromise, Suman claims. Radika beams.

Suman claims that because Radhika is so attractive, intelligent, and successful, the man she marries would be extremely fortunate. We don't want any alliances, Suman. Don't get upset, Radhika is beautiful, and I'll find the finest alliance, advises Manisha. No need, Suman responds. Just give me my money back. Think, then inform us, says Gomti. Manisha predicts that I will return. She leaves. Radhika embraces Suman. Thanks to her. She meets Abhishek outside. 

You have a large smile, what happened, he says. She claims that my mother has taken a lesson on matchmaking, defended me, and will abandon the concept of getting married. He claims that today is wonderful for us since you remember Tanya. Yes, she answers. He claims she is prepared to become my true GF, as I am not currently single. Is she happy? she inquires. He talks a lot. Then she adds "happy hi fi." Suman observes. She queries whether Manisha will be able to secure Radhika a solid ally. Gomti promises to carry it out. Calling Suman, Manisha announces, "I've found the best guy—Hrithik." She forwards his photo. Suman looks over and grinned. She claims that if he acts like he does, we will mend our relationship.

As Radhika gets ready in the morning. Suman notices Hrithik's phone photo. She hands Radhika tiffin.


Post a Comment

0 Comments