Erica Fernandes speaks candidly about her experience with dyslexia as a child: A song called "Words on the Board Used to Dance"


During a recent podcast, well-known Indian television actress Erica Fernandes opened up about her struggle with dyslexia. Erica, who is well-known for her part in the popular series Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2, shocked audiences with her open statement regarding the childhood condition.

According to Erica, "I have dyslexia. I used to see the writing on the board dance before my eyes. Even now, when I see words, I occasionally get the strangest feeling that they shouldn't be spelt right. There is a feeling that there is something off about it. I learn best visually. I don't read much since I observe a lot. I can, however, learn by watching and listening. I wasn't paying close attention in class. I used to merely study a few days before tests. I was a typical student as a result and frequently placed in the top 10 in my class.






Despite her difficulties, Erica has managed to carve out a lucrative career in the entertainment sector. Her base has since been moved to Dubai, though she still periodically returns to India for business. The actress has also dabbled in entrepreneurship, founding her own production and event management business to further her ambitions in the arts.

The hardships and difficulties Erica has faced have shaped her journey, both in her personal life and professional career. She continues to develop as a person, embracing the best of both environments and developing a special outlook on life and how she tackles her endeavours.

Post a Comment

0 Comments