Update for the 19th July 2023 written episode of Sapno Ki Chhalaang: Hrithik suggests Radhika to her.


Radhika receives a call at the beginning of the episode and departs. Suman says I want you to get married so that everyone knows you mean business. I spoke to your mother, and she said she's cool with it if you're ready. Abhishek practises telling Radhika how he really feels. Hrithik visits Radhika at home. He apologises for coming this way, but I thought Radhika should know about it first. We want to reconnect and get to know one other, so I didn't see the need to wait. He kneels down and offers Radhika a ring. Everybody beams. Will you marry me, Hrithik enquires. Suman embraces Gomti. Abhishek arrives and observes in disbelief.

According to Hrithik, a relationship is a collaboration in which two people may share their joys and sorrows as well as their dreams. You are the partner for me; will you give me the chance to be your partner as well? Yes, Radhika replies. The depressed Abhishek. We all applaud. Sree is anxious. When Suman signs Hrithik, Radhika observes. Abhishek is at the door, which they see. I should have avoided interfering, according to Abhishek. He moves on. May I, asks Hrithik. Radhika extends a hand. She scans the door. The ring is compelled on Radhika by Hrithik. They all grunt. Sree approaches the terrace and encounters Abhishek. She claims that everyone is happy that you and Radhika have arrived. He claims that is my wish.

To him, she speaks. I'm not happy, he claims. The issue is raised by her. I'm not going to say it, he claims. Just admit it, you like Radhika, she says. I do love her, he affirms. She exclaims, "I knew it; I saw your face and understood; this is incredible; I love it; Rinku loves Radhika; what about Tanya; will you do double timing." He claims I'm not dating Tanya. I'll go tell Radhika about it, she adds, adding, "That's too good." He rejects it. Hrithik isn't right, she claims; you are the finest for her. She got engaged, he claims, so it's too late. It's not too late, she argues, and you won't regret not giving it a shot.

Promise me you won't disclose anything to Radhika, he says. Radhika says I was surprised by Hrithik’s move. Stay glad, advises Suman, and don't question why this occurred. When Radhika receives a message, she assumes Suman visited the ACS office to see Hrithik. She inquires whether Vaishali assisted Suman in using apps. Yes, Vaishali responds, I taught her how to utilise apps. She claims, "I didn't anticipate you to do this." Listen to me, said Suman. Goes to call Hrithik on her own. I didn't want you to propose to me in a rush, she continues, by paying attention to my mother. Suman came to meet me, she didn't pressurise me, I did what I believed was proper, and now go to sleep, he claims, so I wasn't under any pressure.

Jairam is fortunate. Talk between Jairam and Prakash. According to Prakash, we must quickly obtain the marital mahurat. He forewarns Jairam. Mom won't let us do this, according to Lavi. What? Lucky queries. He is asked to go get betel for Jairam. Luck moves on. According to Lavi, Lucky's loan will be forgiven, we will receive a new store, we can lose a lot if we break this alliance, it is excellent to have cash on hand, we have the best opportunity, and Radhika will rule if she pays the loans, so give that some thought. When Radhe is on call, they converse. He explains why she should respect Suman's judgement. Radhika is visited by Sree. She insists that I make a statement. To greet Abhishek, Radhika arrives.


Post a Comment

0 Comments