Update for the July 1st, 2023, written episode of Udaariyaan: Nehmat gives birth



Ekam and Harleen cut the cake and celebrate at the opening of the episode. Alia is a musician. Everyone dances. Every dawn is a new beginning, according to Sartaj, and hope is the new name of life. Nehmat requests that you keep me from losing faith; I hereby swear to keep this pledge. I didn't give up hope, he claims, but you didn't say yes until now. For the car keys, she requests. I'll drive and take you to the market, he promises. He sees the summer camp logo that she obtained. They enjoy. Alia displays the logo for summer camp cool. As per Harleen, you won't go. Ekam queries why. She promises not to depart.

He states that your decision may change in the next two days. No, Alia won't go, she replies. She leaves. Alia claims that I will persuade her. Alia is brilliant and intelligent like me, Jasmin tells Harleen over the phone, so let's let her go to summer camp; it's healthy for her. Sorry, Harleen replies, I'm afraid and can't get her to leave. You don't need to worry, Alia and Ekam are yours. How long will you stop her, Jasmin advises, and let her live her life to the fullest. Harleen ponders. Alia claims that Nani will persuade Mom. Harleen arrives to persuade Alia. She makes Alia laugh. I can't send you, she says, so please understand why you were upset with me.

Let me go, says Alia, all my pals are leaving. Harleen claims that despite my best efforts, I was unable to dislodge you from her. If Ekam and Nehmat don't come together, Ravi and Sargun notice them and converse. They discuss genuine love. Nehmat is hurried to the hospital six years ago. She picture Ekam being with her. Ekam and Harleen visit the same facility to meet Dr. Meena, a surrogacy expert. He remembers when he sees Nehmat's automobile. I hope the pregnant woman who was in this automobile is okay, as he claims.

He offers a prayer for Nehmat and her child. Nehmat's blood pressure is high, the doctor finds, and because the situation is severe, we must induce labour. She requests that you go and find out who is with her and who is her husband. Asking for Dr. Meera Arora is Ekam and Harleen. Instructed to wait or return tomorrow, the nurse. We will wait, according to Harleen.

Nehmat claims that the doctor informed her of the possibility that her blood pressure may rise and that only one of the mother or the child would be able to survive. She begged the doctor to do a c-section to save the baby and said she was prepared to sign the consent form. The nurses discuss Nehmat's situation. This is heard by Ekam and Harleen. They can hear Nehmat yelling. Ekam speculates that I'm restless. He offers her prayers. Looking for Nehmat is Sartaj. He notices the shattered glass. He phones the doctor and inquires about Nehmat's presence in the clinic. She didn't come, the doctor says. He tells me to check the local hospitals.

Jasmin and Nimmo connect at the Gurudwara. Jasmin responds, "Thank you. You are a classic TV vamp. I came to inquire about your welfare. Please tell me why you're not feeling well. Why did you come to the Gurudwara? Nimmo queries. Jasmin makes fun of her. They clash. When Sartaj calls Nimmo. Nimmo believes that since Jasmin shouldn't be aware that Nehmat is present and carrying Ekam's child, I am unable to take your call at this time.

Nehmat requests that the doctor save her child. She offers a child's prayer. Satti prays with the group. Swaroop offers Nehmat a prayer. I'm feeling tense, Satti advises, so call Nimmo and find out what happened to that girl—it was her godh bharai. When Swaroop calls Nimmo. Call is not reachable, she claims. Is she okay? She believes they adore Nehmat. Nehmat is advised by the doctor to take a deep breath and relax. Nehmat collapses. Ekam, so says Harleen. I can't hear this, Ekam says, how is she handling the pain? Harleen claims, "I feel strange, family ought to be there." Yes, Ekam replies.


Post a Comment

0 Comments