A poignant farewell to the television programme "Sapnon Ki Chhalaang" by Kashish Duggal


The cast of the well-known TV programme "Sapnon Ki Chhalaang" is wrapping up filming as it bids farewell. The series' Suman Yadav, played by actress Kashish Duggal, recently sent a tearful farewell message on her social media accounts. She gave everyone involved her love and admiration in a sweet video that included never-before-seen clips from the set.

As the final scene was being shot for our TV show on Sony, Kashish wrote in her post, "To all the great people involved in the filming of our TV show on Sony, an overwhelming sense of gratitude floods my heart. I want to sincerely thank each and every one of you for joining me on the amazing adventure we took together. Being a part of this fantastic production and playing the role of Suman Yadav has been an honour. The brilliant ensemble, thank you for your unshakable commitment and superb portrayals that brought our characters to life. We appreciate you contributing your skills and forming such a beautiful group. The experiences we have created together both on and off camera will always have a special place in my heart.

"To the brilliant crew members, your behind-the-scenes magic really made this show shine," Kashish concluded, thanking them. Your enthusiasm and skill raised the bar for everyone involved in the production, from the diligent production team to the talented director, authors, and technicians. This journey will never be forgotten because to your persistent work and meticulous attention to detail.

"To the producers and the entire creative team, thank you for believing in me and giving me the role of Suman Yadav," Kashish said as she expressed gratitude to her group and the audience. It has been an honour to represent her and tell her tale. Your foresight, direction, and unwavering support have been crucial in making this endeavour a success. Last but not least, I want to thank the viewers for their unfailing love and support, which have enhanced the significance of our journey. Your words of support and gratitude have warmed my heart and motivated me to give my all each and every day. I'm grateful that you welcomed Suman Yadav into your homes and appreciated her narrative.

She concluded by saying, "I will always have a particular place in my heart for this show. It has been a life-changing experience full of joy, sorrow, progress, and priceless moments. I'm sincerely appreciative of the chance to take part in it. I want to thank everyone for the lovely adventure we took together. I hope our paths recross and that we can keep doing our magic together.

Kashish has demonstrated her acting talent in a number of programmes other than "Sapnon Ki Chhalaang," including "Saath Nibhana Saathiya 2." In "Hari Mirch Lal Mirch," "Baal Gopal Kare Dhamal," "Jyoti," Salutations include "Hello Pratibha," "Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke," "Sargam Ki Sadhe Satii," and "Sapno Se Bhare Naina." Her acting credits also include "Koi Mil Gaya," "Kisna," "Khelein Hum Jee Jaan Se," and "Hum Aapke Dil Mein Rehte Hain."


Post a Comment

0 Comments