The mystery of Sunny Leone's name is revealed, revealing that she never chose her last name and that "Sunny is my brother's nickname... "Mom hated it"



In a recent interview, Sunny Leone discussed the reasons for her name change and her choice of her brother's nickname.

In the world of entertainment, Sunny Leone is a well-known name. A former p*rn star, she began her career in adult films in the US before moving to India in 2011 and joining the Bollywood industry. We adore her down-to-earth demeanour around fans and paparazzi, and we're happy to see her out and about in the city with her gorgeous kids. Sunny recently opened up about her decision to change her name, including the fact that she chose her brother's nickname and how her mother detested her for doing so. To read more, scroll down below.

In addition to having over 54 million Instagram followers, Sunny has a sizable fan base on the platform. Along with being adorable, she frequently shares glimpses of her opulent life with fans on the platform. We also adore her love of fashion. She has a stylish yet relaxed personal aesthetic.




In an interview with Mid-Day, Sunny Leone discussed the background of her decision to change her name from Karenjit Kaur Vohra to Sunny. Sunny said, "I was in the US doing an interview for a magazine and they asked, 'What do you want your name to be?'" At that time, I was at a loss for words. I worked for the accounting department, the human resources department, and another agent at a tax and retirement agency. Along with helping with all of these things, I also worked as a receptionist. 

I was conducting the interview in this location, and I was aware that I needed to hang up the phone quickly and return to my business or I would be discovered. When they asked what I wanted my name to be, I responded, "Use Sunny as my first name, and you can choose the last name."

Sunny is my brother's nickname, the Jism 2 actress continued. Sandeep Singh is his name; Sunny is how we refer to him. I named myself Sunny, which my mother detested. You chose that name out of all the others, she questioned. I said, "Yeah, that's just what came to mind." The last name was then chosen by the magazine, and I just retained it.

Sunny Leone entered the entertainment industry in 2011 with Bigg Boss, however the sole role she was given was in a film. She later made her significant Bollywood debut with Pooja Bhatt's suspenseful Jism 2 and quickly rose to fame in the business.

Post a Comment

0 Comments