Ekam and Nehmat wed in the written episode of Udaariyaan from July 22, 2023.


Ekam leaves the house at the beginning of the episode. Are you surprised to see me here because Alia and I are inseparable, Nehmat asks. He claims that I must speak with you. I won't listen to you, she says; I must be with you. Then he declares, "I won't pay attention to anyone; I'll do what's right for Alia." He pulls her while holding her hand.

Playing is Mann vich Halla. He takes a chair and smashes it. She queries your activity. She is asked to be quiet by him. He adds the oil or ghee and starts the fire. This is only for Alia, he claims. He fires while keeping Nehmat's hand. She begs him to let go of her hand, but he is unable to. He claims that Alia will receive a mother in the first round. In an effort to stop him, she beats him. The awakening of Harleen. Ekam promises things. The nurse explains that when you became conscious today, you were assuming the identity of Alia. Ekam is asked by Nehmat to go. Udaariyaan….plays….

The last round is won by Ekam, who predicts Alia will inherit both of her parents. In Nehmat's maang, he adds sindoor. He claims that since we were married and are now Alia's parents, you do not need to go to court. She weeps. A doctor examines Harleen. He requests that you remember anyone and provide contact information for your relatives. She would be married, the nurse claims, and is wearing a mangalsutra. Do you have a daughter? she inquires. Nehmat strikes Ekam. How could you, he wonders. She retorts, "How dare you force me into marriage; you ought to have asked me; you don't care about anyone's feelings."


Also Read: How does ySense work? How Does ySense Pay Out?


In his words, I did this for my daughter because you were going to sue me, you did what was good for you, you made the wrong decisions, and if you had included me in your decision-making process, this would not have occurred. Come Renuka, Cherry, and Alia. Ekam gives Nehmat a hug and says Alia is looking. Nehmat is here, he tells Alia. Did they get married? Cherry queries. That's how Renuka also says it. According to Ekam, Nehmat will now stay with you. Nehmat and Alia accompany him.

Ekam and Abhir speak in the morning. He claims, "I don't know why I did this, but I did it for Alia, because she needs a mother and loves Nehmat." Assisting Nehmat, Rupy. He claims when Sartaj left, you married Ekam, and that this is fate. Abhir claims that you two got married because it was meant to be because you two were in love. She's my past, according to Ekam. Accept the truth, says Abhir; Harleen is gone, and Nehmat is Alia's mother.

You are Alia's mother, claims Rupy, and you desired to be with her. Nehmat argues that this is unacceptable and that she wasn't waiting for Harleen to go. Satti asserts that we are aware of the truth: Harleen raised your daughter, she wed Ekam, and then she abandoned us. Nehmat claims that Ekam erred. Swaroop claims he carried it out correctly. Yes, according to Nimmo, as Alia's mother, you should consent to this union. Nehmat wonders what I should say when I tell her that her mother is deceased. Should I also tell her that I am her mother?

Alia greets Nehmat when she returns home. Harleen departs the medical facility. Nehmat tells you that everything will go according to how you want it to. Renuka goes with Alia. Harleen queries who I am, what my name is, why I can't recall, and where I am. She considers Alia. She identifies Alia. To greet Nehmat, Alia prepares the aarti meal. Nehmat sobs while kissing her.


Post a Comment

0 Comments