Pandya Store Written Episode Update for May 20, 2023: Raavi is honest with Arushi.


I gave birth to Chiku on the road; he is the prince of roads, Shweta says at the beginning of the episode. Dhara claims to be the Pandya House's prince. I won't be eating papaya, Shweta says. Prerna and Krish are awaiting Dhara. Since she was eating papaya, I don't believe she is pregnant, so I think we should re-run her pregnancy test. No one should be aware that we are on the same team, as Dhara promises to do. They cling together. As soon as Shivank hears them, she exclaims, "This is Prerna's business plan; I already doubted her; I will dash the hopes."

Arushi is still angry. She snaps at her mother. She won't eat anything. Raavi remembers what Shiva said. She phones Arushi and introduces herself as Raavi, adding, "Meet me if you want to learn about Shiva." Okay, Arushi says, "I'm coming." Prerna enters her bedroom. Shivank queries where you were. She tells him lies. He becomes enraged with her. She requests that he depart. Dhara runs to meet Prerna when she hears the noise. Prerna is asked by Dhara to let go of her hand. She chastises him. He claims that I shielded her from an insect. Don't pretend clever, Dhara says; I know you very well. He claims that we are old friends. He fabricates a tale and offers Prerna an apology. Prerna is asked by Dhara to let her know if she needs anything. She leaves. Shivank believes that my showing her my rage was inappropriate.

Raavi is prompted to respond by Arushi. Shiva, so claims Raavi, is my husband. What does it mean Dhara, Arushi inquires. How do you know Dhara, Raavi queries. Arushi veers off. Raavi explains everything to them. She wishes you luck and thinks you'll find a decent husband. Gautam considers Prerna and Krish's predicament. He queries Dhara as to why she is gazing at the door. She says nothing and I'm okay now.

Shweta is queasy. Raavi offers her a drink. Rishita and you should visit the school to discuss the kids' admission, Gautam advises. Dhara apologises and says, "We'll go tomorrow. I have a fever." Shivank believes I won't let Prerna to escape my control. Shweta adjourns. Prerna exits after seeing Krish. We must meet the three individuals who, according to Krish, participated in the blood tests today. Prerna prevents Shweta from overhearing their conversation. You had to use the loo, she continues, and this is the kitchen. I had the idea to have ice cream first and then use the loo, according to Shweta. I can understand, come, and I'll grab it for you, Prerna says.

Shivank commends Prerna for having such a generous heart. He expresses gratitude to her. He is asked to adhere to the bounds. Suman observes. Raavi reads Arushi's message and wonders why she called to arrange a meeting. Raavi meets Arushi. She asserts that if I say I'll maintain my relationship with Shiva, then... Raavi beats her with a stick. Arushi halts her. She predicts that I'll wed Shiva.



Also Read: https://www.skyexfashion.in

Post a Comment

0 Comments