Rajveer intends to murder Shanky in the written episode of Ajooni from June 12, 2023.

 


What does Ajooni want to communicate, asks Harvindar? Kaviri is asked to speak up by Harman, but Ajooni alludes to Shanky, so Kaviri stays silent. They must be here seeking drama, Bebe claims. Ravindra is in this state because of her, Harvindar says, and I'll throw them out. Ajooni is invited to accompany Harman as she asks him to stop. Shanky gives her a glare.

Tajendra is informed by Amrit that Ajooni and Rajveer must be stopped. Rajveer approaches him while brandishing a gun. Where is Ajooni, he inquires? I learned that you are responsible for all of this. Amrit claims Shanky is responsible for everything; he came here and snatched Ajooni away, and we were unable to stop him. Rajveer departs after saying, "I'll go to him and kill him today." Rajveer will now kill him, claims Tajendra. Amrit predicts that won't happen; inform the police that Rajveer plans to murder Shanky. Tajendra phones Shanky to check on the whereabouts of Ajooni and Kaviri. Not yet, he replies.

 Tajendra claims Rajveer is on his way to murder you, so I'm going to report him to the police. Says Shanky

In Ravindra's home, Ajooni and Kaviri take refuge. Ajooni enters the house through the rear entrance because Shanky's goons are protecting it. When Rajveer enters the house from the outside, he sees the thugs securing it.


When Shanky enters Ravindra's room, he tells the nurse to leave so he can take care of Ravindra while he goes to eat. She says "goodbye" and walks away. Ravindra receives a stern look from Shanky, who then says, "It's bad to see you like this. You threatened me so much, but I'll show you what I'm capable of now." I'll exact retribution for all the insults. He claims that I will take over everything and that these are your property papers. 

He grabs his hand and stamps the papers with his fingertips. He claims, "I now own your property, and I'll look after Rajveer as well." He then departs from it.

Our goons were attacked, the goon informs Shanky. Rajveer runs into Dolly's room to hide but his phone starts to ring. When Shanky arrives, he inquires about Rajveer. Dolly claims that he wasn't there; it was my phone ringing. I'll look around, Shanky says, but Dolly stops him. He threatens to kill her while holding a gun to her head. Get lost, Dolly tells him as she pushes him away. He departs. Dolly recognises Rajveer and embraces him. You are a lioness, he claims. Don't spare that Shanky, advises Dolly. I wish to meet Ravindra first, according to Rajveer. He then continues. Dolly claims, "I have no idea where Harvindar is."

In his office, Harvindar declares, "I never imagined Ravindra would be in this state, but I will take the throne now, I will look after Shanky soon, and I will own this throne."


Rajveer enters Ravindra's room and casts a dejected glance his way. Please wake up, your Rajveer is here, he begs while sobbing. Scold me if you must, but wake up soon, I can't stand to watch you like this. He sobs.

Shanky reprimands his thugs. Tajendra calls him and queries what is going on. Shanky claims that I will murder both Rajveer and Ajooni. Dolly is the person he sees leaving the house. He orders the thugs to restrain her.


Rajveer begs Ravindra to wake up while sobbing for him. Ravindra extends his hand and takes it. When Rajveer instructs him to get up, the man is startled to see ink on his thumb.


Shanky reprimands his thugs. Tajendra calls him and queries what is going on. Shanky claims that I will murder both Rajveer and Ajooni. Dolly is the person he sees leaving the house. He orders the thugs to restrain her.


Rajveer begs Ravindra to wake up while sobbing for him. Ravindra extends his hand and takes it. When Rajveer instructs him to get up, the man is startled to see ink on his thumb.



Post a Comment

0 Comments