Faltu becomes friends with Shanaya in the written episode for May 21st, 2023.


Ruhaan begins the episode by asking Shanaya if she is wounded at all. She embraces him. Shanaya is instructed to go rest by Faltu. You are Faltu Mittal or Faltu Singh, according to Ruhaan. 'Do you know me,' she asks. He thanks me for bringing my sister home and claims that I keep records of everyone connected to JM Mart. I wanted to talk to you, my family, she says. The call comes in. He invites her to go. What can I do for you, he enquires? She claims that Kanika and Tanisha sold JM Mart to you in order to exact revenge on Janardhan; she asks how my family would feel if the house was acquired by someone else. He claims Janardhan took out a loan.

He claims that I took over the company because Janardhan was unable to manage it, and reminds you that you are at his residence because he never meets people without an appointment. She apologises, saying, "I didn't mean to argue." He claims that in business, only survival counts, not feelings, and that I will now manage the company. She begs you not to steal my dad's identity. Accept that your company is now mine; I'll use any name I like as long as you play cricket, he says. Yes, how do you know, she responds. I want you to keep away from my sister because I've watched your viral videos for both good and negative reasons, he claims. He requests that a lawyer take Ayaan's case in order to free him from custody.I don't keep anyone's favours, he claims. He leaves.

I'll call you to get case specifics, the lawyer says. She acknowledges Matarani. As Shanaya had a seizure, she observes it. I will call Ruhaan when the lawyer claims she had a panic attack. Faltu advises you to call her parents. According to Daima, they died six years ago. Shanaya is calmed by Faltu. Faltu is spotted by Ruhaan as she runs over. Shanaya gets diverted by Faltu, who invites her to view the breathtaking match. She hands Shanaya a glass of water. Shanaya settles down and beams. Daima asks if we should give her medication. No, it's not necessary, says Ruhaan. Faltu converses with Shanya. They sound like they know each other, according to Daima, but I don't think this is appropriate.

Sid displays the floorplan of the house while with officials. He is at odds with Dadi and Savita. Tanisha and Sid discuss something. Faltu promises to reveal his own secret as well. Shanaya describes her mishap. Faltu comforts her and gives her a hug. I like you, Shanaya says. Tell me, what secret you intended to share with me. I also play cricket, Faltu claims. Will you teach me cricket? Shanaya queries. Faltu claims that after losing my vision, I had given up all hope, but since then, I have resumed playing cricket. Tanu, Kanika warns, we can't turn around right now.

Tanu claims that she did this in an effort to win Ayaan and that she believed Faltu would give up her love if we left the house to the Mittals. The marriage agreement with Sid should be cancelled, according to Kanika, since if we back out, they would believe it was our fault, Ruhaan will terminate this business transaction, and we should just leave. Sid observes.



Also Read: https://www.skyexfashion.in


Post a Comment

0 Comments