Update for the May 18th, 2023, written episode of Udaariyaan: Nehmat and Sartaj become engaged


Sartaj asks Nehmat to pay attention to him at the beginning of the episode. I don't want to get married to you, he says. I murdered the inner Sartaj who used to believe in love, relationships, and devotion. Everyone I've ever been close to has wounded my feelings and taken advantage of me. Harleen and Ekam visit everyone. Satti inquires if everything is okay. Renuka requests Ekam's input. Don't tell me you leapt down, Jasmin replies. What happened, did she tell anyone? Where are Nehmat and Sartaj, and is he okay?, says Naaz. 

I stayed here to prove to you that love doesn't exist; if you have a problem, then go and tell the truth to everyone, according to Sartaj. He claims that the person who lives for his relationships is reborn the day he realises he was duped and looks like me. Everyone asks Ekam to explain what's happening. When Sartaj arrives, he adds, "I'll tell you."

Everyone will learn the answers today, according to Sartaj. Jasmin is anxious. When Rupy arrives, he keeps Sartaj's feet with his Pagdi. Nehmat haltes him. Everybody sobs. He says I've broken today, I can't take this anymore, don't further tarnish my esteem. Satti receives the Pagdi from Nehmat. Mann vich Halla performs... Nehmat offers Ekam his hand. Ekam goes and brings her the rings. Rupy is made to wear the Pagdi by Sartaj. Sartaj receives the rings from Nehmat. Chooses a ring. Plays are Haye o Biba. Sartaj must wear the ring because Nehmat is holding his hand. Ekam sobs. Jasmin considers Ekam's actions to be extraordinary.

Sartaj and Nehmat trade rings. Everybody beams. Since we have no work to do here, Renuka believes we should depart. Ekam adds, "Celebrations have just begun. Congratulations. I'll take Sartaj someplace special." Sartaj says that it's not a bad idea, so how can I tell my brother no? According to Harleen, we shall go. But everyone is here, adds Nehmat. Let's go, says Sartaj. We shall go, too, according to Naaz. Balbeer concurs. Sartaj protests, "No way, new mummy, parties and outings are for kids, elders are not necessary," to which Balli responds, "Explain your new wife." And Harleen cracks jokes. They all four walk away. Naaz believes that I won't leave them.

With Renuka, Satti and Swaroop converse. Renuka makes fun of them. Rupy says we should leave right away. We'll leave right away, Jasmin says. Swaroop requests that Naaz become a Saas rather than become equal to Harleen and Nehmat. They go away. When showing the Golgappa stall, Sartaj stops the automobile. On the stall flag, there was poetry that they read.

When Naaz becomes irate, she asks what Harleen thinks of her. She receives a ring from Balbeer. She beams. I value you more than a diamond, he claims. She feels happy. He forces her to put on the ring. You are their Saas, but more beautiful and younger than them, he continues as he kisses her hand and says, and I know how to make you happy. We are going to get golgappas, according to Sartaj. Come Nehmat, according to Harleen, I really enjoy it. Seeing Nehmat, Ekam. They recall the previous incident. Facebook depicts Nehmat saying, "I won't leave the house without eating golgappas." I know, it's your life, I'm nothing, Ekam adds. End of FB. You are now, in Ekam's eyes, my past. Nehmat believes that you have the solutions; our paths are different.


Also Read:https://www.skyexmedia7.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments